Store
Subscribe
We Need More Games!
Well Since 6.0 and arena pvp season 15 has started ive noticed the amount of games hosted have lowered by probably more than 3 to 4 less games a day. We need more hosts because badlion is growing a lot at the moment and having games over fill when last season games would be half full. but last season there were many games a day compared to now. Badlion needs to get more hosts so badlion keeps growing. Thank you for reading.
PM Link
Then apply, we can't get more hosts if people do not apply/
PM Link
@bosclown why dont you go to the staff page and see how many hosts there are. IF ALL of them atleast hosted 5 games a month, we wouldnt have this problem. You should honestly demote/remove the hosts that are not doing their job. This is a way to help since then mods will be scared that they are going to lose their rank and they will actually host.
PM Link
First of all, if everyone hosted 5 games a month only, then even less games would be hosted than there already are. Hosts are required to hosts at least 8 games a month. Most hosts more than that. Some hosts host up to 20-30 games a month.

What you have to realise is that making time for hosting isn't always easy. You have to be there for over 2 hours non stop at specific times and finding the right time to do that can be difficult for some of us at times.

We used to have nearly 100 hosts (including seniors and managers) and that was probably the perfect number to get all the games claimed consistently. We have less than half that number now, which makes it harder to get all the games claimed consistently. This is why we need more people to apply. However, at the same time we can't randomly accept anyone without proving that they are good enough.
PM Link
… But why many of the games are on na proxy… This week it had a day with just one eu game at 2.pm… And it had like 6-7 uhc in na why na hosts can't host eu when It already have a game in na ? :(
PM Link

Dellayser wrote

… But why many of the games are on na proxy… This week it had a day with just one eu game at 2.pm… And it had like 6-7 uhc in na why na hosts can't host eu when It already have a game in na ? :(

We currently have a lack of EU hosts at the moment and most of the active ones are NA. For us, it's much easier connection and time wise to host NA however I do understand your point. We need more EU games to be claimed and we need more EU hosts as well.
PM Link
Bro even if there is only like 30 hosts, that's more than enough to host atleast 5 games a day, I only see Kodii and spacetrain host games and occasionally alihsoccer so ur telling me 3 hosts out of the 30 host games, I feel bad for those hosts who actually work hard, I look in teampspeak where staff are and I see multiple hosts just sitting in teamspeak hanging out and not hosting like what the point of being a host? Hosts should do atleast 10 or more games a month or demotion because if not why are useless there is no point. That's bullshit if u say that we don't have a lot of hosts, 30 is plenty enough for atleast 5 games a day, if I was in charge of telling them to host, I would say atleast 6 or 7 games a day
PM Link
And most of our hosts are NA and there should not be that much absurd lag that u can't host an eu
PM Link
So what do I have to say @bosclown
PM Link
But why the na hosts can't host in at least the 5.pm CET game ? There is like any game and the host don't need to have a good ping because there are not playing …
PM Link