Store
Players Online: 46.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
UHC Run - Bug reports
Please post any bugs found on UHC Run here please and give us as much detail as possible on what happened. The more info the easier for us to fix!

Please make sure to report the server you were on if possible. You can see the server name when selecting the server in main lobby or by typing /server ingame.

Thanks for all your reports and have fun playing!
PM Link
Not all the trees fall down when you chop them
PM Link

SpectroGod wrote

Not all the trees fall down when you chop them

Make sure you aren't shifted while doing this. If you shift it will only break the one log you are breaking.

If you mean that some trees don't fully get destroyed we are aware and going to work on a better logic to get all the special trees.
PM Link

You can not paste on the edge if you are next to the edge can not stick to the player.
PM Link
@DiegOxMC can you please say it in your native language.
PM Link
Server: all

Bug: You can't break the entire tree when breaking one wood if the three has diagonal logs (like Acadia trees).

Server: all

Bug: You can get multiple apples from trees if you break a tree from the top down. It only breaks the leaves above, or on the same, level as the log, so you can mine down the tree and get multiple apples from one tree.
PM Link
Whilst fighting sometimes I'm unable to hit someone. Me and the person I'm fighting both cannot hit each other for about 5 seconds.
PM Link
@asapape this was a known issue, a fix for this should be deploying at the moment.
PM Link
Cuando un jugador sale y vuelve a entrar la velocidad se le remueve, y también si rompes los arboles desde la parte de arriba este no se rompe por completo y da manzanas cada vez que se rompe un bloque.
PM Link

SrSagp wrote

Cuando un jugador sale y vuelve a entrar la velocidad se le remueve, y también si rompes los arboles desde la parte de arriba este no se rompe por completo y da manzanas cada vez que se rompe un bloque.

Translation: When a player leaves and rejoins he loses the speed effect, and if you break trees from the top it doesn't completely break the tree and it gives apples each time you break a block.
PM Link
hey i won a uhc run on 926 server and i was the only player alive and i didnt recieve no stats i hope you give me my win and 4 kills i took a screenshot reply back and i will sent u the screenshot idk how to sent it right here
PM Link
/Users/andygomez/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots/2017-08-29_20.50.31.png
PM Link
@Asvpp_Andyy can you please upload your picture to a website like imgur.com and paste the link here because I cannot see the one you linked me.
PM Link
it wont let me

PM Link
The games won't start, it just spams the chat with "Vote for the gamemodes using /vote"
PM Link
@Qnn this was caused by us sending live a bad update, it should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting!
PM Link