Store
Players Online: 0.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
LukeWilliams10's AMA
Hello everybody! I've been meaning to do an AMA all summer and I've finally gotten around to it. I have done one in the past, but that was a while ago now! So feel free to ask away, and thank you in advance <3
PM Link
Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?
In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable?
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?
Least favourite Subject in school - why?
A country you would never visit?
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Any fictional characters that inspire you?
Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ?
You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day?
The best advice anyone has ever gave you?
Favourite Emoji?
Does the end always justify the means?
Opinion :P
PM Link
Is Ultra bringing good competition, unnecessary drama or a bit of both?

Best friend(s) in the team?

Worst moment on Badlion

Best moment on Badlion?

Any regrets both on Badlion and IRL?

Opinion :D
PM Link
Do you miss being a Community Manager?

Favorite color?

Sports?

What's your aspiration in life?

Favorite animal?

If you could change one thing in your life, what would it be?

Archy or Gberry?

Ginie or McNerd?

Opinion?
PM Link
Tacos or burritos?
If you went to McDonalds right now what would you order?
Opinion?
PM Link
which do you like more tacos or pizza?

Opinion?
PM Link
fav tv show
pizza or pasta
opinion
PM Link

redex_ wrote

You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day?
Favourite Emoji?

this is literally a copy paste of all the questions luke ever posted on other people's ama's
i like it
PM Link
Opinion?
How do you maintain such a positive attitude?
PM Link

redex_ wrote

Favourite Emoji?

BRUH
PM Link
Have you accomplished what you hoped you would on Badlion?

Favorite songs? TV shows? Books? Musicians?

Any goals for your staff work?

Any thoughts on what irl career you'd like?

Opinion?
PM Link
How are you so nice?

Favorite book?

Favorite song genre?

Opinion?

Favorite admin?

Pet peeve?

Anything that the staff team could be doing better?

Thoughts on the current events in the world?

thoughts on North Korea?

Can we ever achieve world peace? if not how can we work towards it?
PM Link
Opinion?

How long have you been playing MC?
PM Link
What is your dream position at badlion?

How long do you plan on staying with badlion?

Goals in life?

Opinion
PM Link
Coffee or Tea
Donut or Bagel
UHC or Pot
UHC or Soup
Pot or Soup
Hot Dog or Hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order?
What do you like on your pizza?
Favorite pizza establishment? (Chain or not)
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Preferred Soda?
Debuff or No Debuff?
Favorite type of cake (Vanilla, Chocolate etc.)
Favorite type of muffin
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order
Marvel or DC
Favorite type of juice?
How do you like your burger/steak cooked?
Favorite type of steak?
Favorite color?
Do you wake up early or sleep in?
Do you stay up late or go to bed early?
Do you follow sports, if so which sports?
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?
What type of phone do you have?
Favorite Steam game?
Favorite type of pie?
Gyazo or Lightshot?
Favorite type of ice cream?
Favorite Movie?
Favorite TV Show?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o;

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

redex_ wrote

Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL? I have a few regrets on both. IRL I suppose I just did a few stupid things, said the wrong thing , or took the wrong decision. On Badlion I don't actually have many regrets. I look back on all my actions from like a year ago and find I still would have done the same today :P I guess I regret not making the most of ranked Skywars when it was around!
In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable? Yes it is, it won't be easy I don't believe. But as an optimist I do believe it is possible, it would require though huge amounts of co-operation primarily. Then secondly co-ordinated military interventions against countries and people whom are enemies to peace. The countries that won't listen, of which have leaders that constantly make decisions to destabilise and cause war.
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator? On this one I'd have to go with an honest dictator. Someone who truly tries the best for their people and doesn't let the power get to their head. Thus they will try their best and take it upon themselves to find a worthy successor when it's over for them. We've had plenty of example of Crooked democracies throughout the world, and they do not make any progress. We think full blown dictatorships are bad, but some crooked democracies are simply closet dictatorships. With a group or a few people holding all the power and using the 'democracy' part to con people into thinking they are working for the people.
Least favourite Subject in school - why? My least favourite Subject was PE. I don't know I really don't like playing sports and the weather always seemed to be absolutely freezing when doing it. :(
A country you would never visit? I'd never visit North Korea in it's current State. For two reasons, the first being it's simply not safe. Then second is by visiting you're generating income for the Government, and helping to fund a terrible regime which will use that to further torment it's people and possible build Nuclear weapons. Visiting would kind of reverse the effects that the economic sanctions are working towards.
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? I would eliminate Moral Evil. There is enough resources and whatnot to go around for us all. But due to the way some Humans act some people's lives are horrible. If you eliminate moral evil, I think the world would be a much better place.
Any fictional characters that inspire you? There's quite a few actually from a few series' I've watched. They always end up being Police Officers or Investigators of some kind, but that's mainly because I mainly watch stuff like that. I guess a Specific example is Commissioner Gordon off the Batman films. I love how he always has a drive to make Gotham a better place even when things get hopeless. He never gives up and is incredibly brave.
Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ? I do agree with this. When somebody breaks the trust, and the other forgives them. They will always have that lack of trust in the back of their mind somewhere. For example if someone Cheats on their partner, their partner may forgive them but in the back of their mind ever time they go out their parter will always wonder if he's going out to do it again.
You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day? I'd firstly reverse harmful and oppressive policies. Release all political prisoners and order retrials for everyone in prison in the country. Then I'd arrest anyone who aided the regime, and begin elections to elect a diplomatic government.
The best advice anyone has ever gave you? Always look on the bright side of life :)
Favourite Emoji? Has to be this one :P
Does the end always justify the means? It doesn't always no. Some things are way too costly to justify the massive cost. A lot of the time the end does justify the means however.
So Redex you're a very interesting and capable person. You've been a Staff member for so long now and always endeavour to do good and help the community. I knew you in ways when you first got promoted to Senior, but I feel like I'm a lot closer with you since you came back for the second time as Staff. Which by the way, coming back as a Blue tag really made me gain respect for you. That couldn't have been easy but you stuck at it and now you're back where you were before, and further than that in many ways. You're always so friendly and understanding, I've never seen you exclude someone. For example when we're playing and someone hops on Discord/TS and wants to join, you never have any problems with that and it's truly amazing to see. More people need to take a leaf out of your book there. For the above reason and you're extremely open nature I can't imagine you find it hard to make friends anywhere you go. You are extremely down to Earth with views in particular regarding Staffing and Politics. You'll constantly look for the most logical things and what works best. I feel you're ambitious also which should ensure you continue to flourish on badlion but apart from that go far in life too. Apart from all of that I know you have a very nice dog and taste in music! But yes, overall Redex you are a really great person!

PS: I'm sure I've seen these fantastic questions somewhere before?!?!
PM Link