Store
LukeWilliams10's AMA

APEMODE wrote

Opinion? While I don't know you really well. I see you're very active on the forum on a huge variety of different threads. From AMAs to server discussions. I also noticed you're in a very well respected clan which is cool also!
PM Link
Thoughts on aquatic life?
PM Link
Favourite sport?

Opinion?
PM Link
Why are you so good at Bedwars?
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Opinion? While I don't know you much JDD I quite like you. I think you're a fine Mod, I've generally not heard a bad thing around you overall and you seem very interesting to chat to. Would love to talk with you smetime in the future :P
PM Link

Awiiz wrote

you OPEN THE LADY ?? Yes all the time ;)
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Favorite YouTuber My favourite youtuber is probably Spifey.
Favorite server other than badlion. Hypixel
Favorite gamemode on the server u answered above. Bedwars :)
UHC or UHC run Would have to say neither. But If I have to choose - UHC Run :D
Arena or SG Arena :D
CTF or CTW CTF
Were you an OCN/Avicus player? I was not :P
Funniest moment(s) on the staff team? Hmm quite a hard one. The funniest moment on the Staff team was probably the times I've been in TS with Staff members or when I've had hilarious conversations in Discord over a couple of things.
PM Link
lukeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hope you're doing fine. Just curious what you think of CMs right now. I'd post my opinion but I already vented my frusturations :D
PM Link
Why do you capitalize random words? In what grade were you taught to do that? What motivates you to keep this up, and how do you select which words to randomly capitalize?
PM Link

ChappeMo wrote

Why do you capitalize random words? In what grade were you taught to do that? What motivates you to keep this up, and how do you select which words to randomly capitalize?

I've been trying to get to the bottom of your capitalization formula (i.e. if you capitalize nouns like they did centuries ago) but you do not do this consistently so this can't be it. I just can't seem to crack it!
PM Link
When did you first join Badlion?

Who introduced / how did you get introduced to Badlion?

Opinion? :,)
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link

SR_Vlado wrote

Opinion? While we've not talked a huge amount Vlado, I think you're a very chill dude and a nice person. Never had any bad encounters with you, I know you liked to play too at one point. Not sure if you still do :P I don't see you around as much as I used to but feel free to shoot me a Discord PM if you ever did want to talk again :)
PM Link

Kellyx19 wrote

If you could learn any language, which one would it be? I would learn Spanish :D I learnt French in school but cannot speak it too well due to the way the English education system works :D
Favorite movie genre? I Love Crime/Mystery Films and also Action Movies the most I think if I had to choose. Though not really a genre but I like positive or inspirational films too.
What is your goal with Badlion? My goal on Badlion is to be the best Manager I can for my Staff. Make it a fun and rewarding experience for them. I'd also like to make the community a better place - and simply watch the server get better, and good deserving Staff members get the promotions they deserve.
Last song you listened to? King of Wishful thinking!
Opinion? I think you're a super amazing person Kelly. You and the Manager position are a match made in heaven, you really suit the role and do the best for your Staff members. You are extremely friendly, kind , compassionate and caring. I don't believe I've ever seen an example of power getting to your head. I actually remember the first time I messaged you, it was a long time ago now. But a dude was banned longer than he should be I think so I messaged you about it. Anyway you welcomed me with open arms into your DM and couldn't have been any more helpful than you were. At the time I always thought Purple tags were really scary so that eased my fears a lot :P You have great ethics and morals, I don't think you're capable of saying something horrible to someone either <3 Really down to Earth, it's always a pleasure talking to you and we should do it more! :D
PM Link

AbyKhan wrote

i couldn't come up with any other questions so yeah rip xD

Opinion on AbyKhan? ;) Hey Aby :P Well I think you're a very genuine and fun loving person. You do a really good job as a Mod, interact with the team, the community and your colleagues very well. Really glad to see you made it onto the player council - I think you'd have some great ideas up in that head of yours :) I also think we have really similar political views yet we never talk about politics which we should do more :D You are also a really warm and open person which I really like about you. But yeah overall really brilliant guy you're a pleasure to Manage!
PM Link

SporkHandles wrote

opinion :c I see you around the Forums a lot Spork and I find a lot of your posts to be one of two things. They're either pretty funny or brutally honest about topics and I like both. But yeah I think you're a good forumer but I don't know a huge deal about you apart from that :D
PM Link

McFlops wrote

What is your favorite country (besides England) :P? I'd have to say my favourite country besides England for all it's faults is the USA. A country full of brilliant people, history and many other fantastic things.

Which country would you want to visit? I'd love to visit USA, Southern California to be precise. Would also love to visit South Africa or New Zealand :D

Favorite myth? My favourite myth is probably the Loch Ness Monster! I've always found that interesting even though it's not that true and I just think it's a nice tale to tell to youngsters :D On Minecraft however my favourite myth is that watchdog is good!

Opinion (Ò)–(Ó)? Well we haven't known each other for that long, but I'm very glad you reached out to me that one night. You're a really good Senior (though too bad it's on that rubbish Minigames department ;) ;) ) I also find it fascinating how you do quite a few sports, but surfing in particular as it's always something I've found absolutely amazing and super cool. I also think you're a very genuine and caring person - extremely hard working in many ways. I find you're very polite also, you always ask about me whereas others in the community just like to go on about themselves! So yes keep being awesome and I look forward to talking to you more in the future :DD
PM Link

Reesb wrote

What motivates you? A few things motivate me really. From things desire to help people all the way to good and Happy music :D I usually find different things all the time, I suppose the future always inspires me. What it could hold or how I can alter it. One strange thing that also motivates me is that I always want to do things in my own unique way and put my own spin on it. So I'll work hard and stay motivated motivated to get the opportunity to do that. I'm also slightly competitive so beating others also motivates me in ways!

How's ur day going? Brilliant thank you!! <3

Will you ever host a UHC? So I'm a big fan of UHC's - nobody loves UHC more than I do. It really kills me that I haven't hosted yet, truly it does. Though I will one day I think :D

Opinion? I don't know you too well Reesb but we've had conversations from time to time and greeted each other in general Staff a few times. I've never had anything other than the impression you're a seriously dedicated and hardworking host with a great personality. I know you're British too so that's always great to see.
PM Link

Nicosby wrote

Is Unwise a tick? Would he be a cute one or an ugly one? So Unwise clearly is a tick. In fact I can't work out what is more obvious. The fact that Unwise is a tick or the fact that Turks love SG!

Opinion? <3 Heyy Nico :D We've not spoken in quite a while although I don't get the impression that you have talked to many people since you left the Staff team. You're a very funny person. But I also really love your serious side too. I'm just going to go back to the time you were Staff for a little even though it's something you may want to move on from. But I think you were a truly brilliant Staff member, you helped me a tonne when I first become Senior. With all those tricky IP things and continued to help throughout my time as Senior. You had some fabulous ideas and were such a gifted Mod. I miss having you on the Staff team! You're obviously from Italy which is brilliant, Italy has always been a country I've been interested in. Due to it's amazing history , interesting politics and it's also really picturesque from what I see. I think you're a super smart, and I know you are extremely well educated and qualified IRL and will most likely be remarkably successful. I like how you're very down to earth in ways - you should pop in and say Hi more! Also ILY too :P

ily luke!
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Opinion Heya Combo it's been forever. We spoke briefly in your time as Staff but I never got to know you amazingly well. You were really funny in the Arena chat if I remember correctly. I also like your forum posts a lot! But yeah you're a really nice guy and I never had anything bad to say about you. Hope to see you back on the Staff team one day!
PM Link