Do you want to visit it one day?
Opinions?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
How did you find out about Badlion?

What motivates you when you are unmotivated?

What place(s) would you like to visit in the world?

What other languages than English can you speak?

Do you play any other games than just Minecraft?

If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P)

Opinion?
PM Link
IF you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be?
What would be your first move if given the opportunity to lead a country?

+ an opinion :#
PM Link
Kachow?
PM Link
Ay Opinion?
PM Link
Will you ever apply for UHC. (UHC is the best staff role ;) )
Opinion ;v
PM Link
Funniest Meme?

Opinion on the Scottish population

opinion
PM Link

Stevyb0t wrote

Favorite Youtuber? Probably keemstar, willne, pyrocynical, memeulous and loads more haha

Favorite Streamer? I don't usually watch streams, probably Mentally tho

Favorite type of pizza? Chicken, olives and cheese 😋

Do you like Italy? Sure if it's the same as Italian restaurants, also see it a lot in pro cycling races

Do you want to visit it one day? Sure

Opinions? To be honest I don't really know you well enough to give a good opinion, you seem friendly and I've heard that you're a great staff member, perhaps we can talk sometimes
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

Opinion?

Ah david, we've been talking since I got trial, you've been a great friend all the time helping with so many things, whether it be irl issues or badlion related you've always been there. In my opinion you are one of the most deserving seniors there is, you've put in so much and dedicated so much time to badlion, I really do hope we continue talking
PM Link

Arrowless wrote

Opinion?

We used to talk all the time and I feel like we kinda just stopped for no reason, I think you're a good guy and very friendly but as luke said you tend to be toxic for no reason which really ruins your image, gl with getting staff, I know you've wanted it for ages
PM Link

arrayofc wrote

How did you find out about Badlion? I found out about it when I played with friends back in 2014 from irl, they stopped playing and I kept playing, simple as.

What motivates you when you are unmotivated? It's one of my biggest issues getting motivated again, usually a long time away like playing a different game for the day, sleeping or going out.

What place(s) would you like to visit in the world? I really want to visit Nordic countries as they really interest me and the people seem nice and countryside looks amazing, you all also know how to run a country.

What other languages than English can you speak? I wish I could mention a load, but I've been learning german for a year and have german/Austrian roots I'm picking it up really quickly, I also try and teach myself.

Do you play any other games than just Minecraft? I have to say I play rocket league more then minecraft and I play a game called pro cycling manager which I get a lot of hate for, random other games.

If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P) To have a stable relationship with someone I love when older.

Opinion? Honestly I can't give a great opinion without knowing you massively. I've heard you're a great, active moderator, you should keep up the great work and it will reward you one day. I'd love to get to know you better

PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

IF you could remove one thing from the world, what would it be? Evil, this might be mistreatment of women or homophobia, as well as general conflict, it's good to argue but to then hate each other is awful.

What would be your first move if given the opportunity to lead a country? If it were the uk it would be to revert brexit and try and have a final exit vote

+ an opinion :#

I don't know you all to well but we've encountered a few time and you like my music taste which is always good, you seem to be a good senior and maybe we could more if you like
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Kachow?

Are you lightning McQueen?
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Ay Opinion?

We sometimes talk and it's always nice, I enjoy talking to you, you have helped me in so many ways, you have told people things I wanted to tell them before because I was worried and I think your senior promotion was very well deserved.
PM Link

Reesb wrote

Will you ever apply for UHC. (UHC is the best staff role ;) )? You know, id rather be ip banned
Opinion ;v

I hardly know you, though gotta comment on how much dedication you give to UHC, you must have one boring life 😂
PM Link

Msging wrote

Funniest Meme? Defiantly damn Daniel, kms

Opinion on the Scottish population? Mediocre, keep playing bagpipes and pronouncing things in a difficult to understand way

opinion

I swear we have like a love hate relationship, you're probably my best friend on the staff team and we've had some good times, you're funny and you like to play games with me, sometimes though you drive me crazy and you know you do, I think you sometimes don't know when to stop. Though I sometimes think I'm to blame aswell. You know I love you as a friend and I hope we continue to be friends, It honestly doesn't feel like I met you online and more like we used to go to the same school as each other.
PM Link
Opinion good sir.
PM Link