spacetrain31 wrote

@ScrubV2
@WanBissaka
@Cheekyff

And two of the best mentors:
@Wqrrior my mentor for minigames, and @hover621 my uhc mentor <3

Where am I? Feelsbadman
PM Link
My favs are @LENAvision @basilbean @Euphros @Cheekyff @hover621 & auburnpayne the best of the best of course
PM Link

auburnpayne wrote

My favs are @LENAvision @basilbean @Euphros @Cheekyff @hover621 & auburnpayne the best of the best of course
Marino Farino
PM Link

auburnpayne wrote

<3 <3
PM Link

Lampflood wrote

you are a beast translator love ya :v
PM Link
@PixelMangos or @Hobskey
PM Link

Lampflood wrote

Ty :)

<3
PM Link
Mine are

@Cheekyff
@Pinnkey
@Unwise
PM Link

Gonzaloo wrote

@TheGromm My man (haven't talked in a really long time though)
@Arcanex
@Listen
@Pokenick
JJPivot
Gberry
Irish

not @Panda_Chips (memes)
I was @Gonzaloo's best trial, no argument, go away @Scjahnco
PM Link
Either @UVpickles or the lord and savior @AbyKhan, preach it.
PM Link
@Cheekyff
PM Link
@Redex_
PM Link
Alright I have no bias at all but @Broken_Username_7280 is amazing, my other favorites are @LukeWilliams10 , @xIronMatt , @DexterMC , and @hover621 . I have a ton of friends that I totally look up to as far as their work ethic and the kind of care they put into their work. Really everyone deserves a tag here. I also love all the mods under me so yeah there's that
PM Link
@Broken_Username_7280 - Nice guy & an amazing admin to work with.
@ElvenKing_ - Has been a good friend of mine since the start, and is always there for me when I need help/want to talk to someone.
@LukeWilliams10 - Very good friend of mine for quite some time now. We always have something fun to talk about, and he's someone I can confide in and rant to about anything lmao.
@hover621 - Fun guy to talk to & fun to work with.
@DexterMC - Very hard worker & someone I'm glad to call a great friend. Always there to talk to & give advice/opinions on stuff.

PM Link
@Zach_ - A great manager & a great role model. He's shaped me into the Mod I am today.
@Wqrrior - Funny guy to talk to, and definitely a good friend of mine. I don't know what I'd do without his puns ;P
@Kellyx19 - A great role model & a hard worker. Very kind and genuine person & someone I'm glad to call a friend.
@Meyp - A fun guy to be around, and definitely a hard worker. He's always there to say good morning to me at 3 am. ;) I don't know how else to describe him besides the perfect Mod.

In addition to all those people, I am proud of all the Arena Mods. Their hard work and dedication is amazing, and it makes me so happy to be a part of the team. Also, all my trials are my favorite. They all put so much time into bettering Arena & passing their trial. It's my pleasure to train them to become the best mods they can be.
PM Link
@xIronMatt Thanks thanks
PM Link
@tbhitslizzy

@Unwise

@Mattato

@Cheekyff

Probably my favorite of all time :]
PM Link

:D
PM Link
1.) @PoisonShadows - AU GOD