Koknia AMA
Why not
PM Link
Opinion :P
PM Link
Congrats on Mod :)

Opinion?
PM Link
It took you 1 week to get full mod? Fucking amazing bro, I was pumped to see that you got staff

Opinion?

Why Badlion? What about Badlion attracted you to the staff team?
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Opinion :P
I don't really know you well on a personal note, but I have seen you literally everywhere on the staff team, and I really am truely blessed you're on it considering you do so much of the work.
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

Congrats on Mod :)

Opinion?
Ty!! Also, I haven't really seemed to get to know you, so I haven't really had an opinion on you. :P
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

It took you 1 week to get full mod? Fucking amazing bro, I was pumped to see that you got staff. Actually, 2 weeks* (Counting 3 when i got my forum tag)

Opinion? Oh boy. Where should I start. I just want to say that you would have been an absolute great staff member. I don't know what happened, but I am assuming something happened which isn't my business. I also want to say that we have the same birth date! That's pretty cool imo. Also, you seem like a very chill guy to hang around with as you know what you're saying intellectually. I really hope you stick around the community as you are important to it :P

Why Badlion? What about Badlion attracted you to the staff team? Well, I am not gonna lie. I was toxic. Really toxic a couple of years ago, and I also made some irrational decisions throughout my career on badlion. I later came back (around may) and realized what do I do online that makes me relevant? I came up with nothing and noticed how much of an honor it would be as a staff member. The joy of helping people and making a clean environment made me happy and I want to pursue being a staff member for a while even though some people don't feel the motivation and don't see the privilege of being a staff member on badlion. That's why I decided to be a staff member :)

PM Link
Congrats on full bud.

Opinion?
PM Link

Msging wrote

Congrats on full bud. ty :c

Opinion? I don't really know you, but you seem like a well-rounded staff member. Keep up the great work!
PM Link
Favorite ice cream?

Opinion? ;)
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
How did you find out about Badlion?

What place(s) would you like to visit in the world?

What other languages than English can you speak?

Do you play any other games than just Minecraft?

Name something that bothers you alot (doesn't have to be about Badlion or games.).

If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P)

Opinion?
PM Link
When did you join Badlion for the first time?

Who introduced you to Badlion?

Opinion? :,)
PM Link

Arrowless wrote

Opinion?
We didn't get along when we first met, but with a few misconceptions, we started to sort of be friends which is pretty cool :)
PM Link

arrayofc wrote

How did you find out about Badlion? Some wager match match Or something idk
What place(s) would you like to visit in the world? Sweden cuz u like there <34

What other languages than English can you speak? None :/ I'm not cool like u array

Do you play any other games than just Minecraft? Overwatch, 2k, Fifa, and Dota 2

Name something that bothers you alot (doesn't have to be about Badlion or games.). Something that actually bothers me a lot is when people think it's cool to make racial jokes and criticize someone plainly because of their skin color. Idk, but something just gets me ticked.

If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P) Probably to get unlimited wishes minus 1 :p

Opinion? Oh Leo, where do I start. You are probably the first ever staff member that I knew personally. Imo ur probably my favorite Swedish person out there and I genuinely think you are one of the most easiest people to get along with. I really hope we can be the best of friends for a long time, and I really mean that even tho I'm always toxic to u. <333
PM Link

Strqfe_ wrote

When did you join Badlion for the first time? June 4 2014 :p

Who introduced you to Badlion? TheCampingRusher

Opinion? I don't really know you that well, but you have many staff positions and I thank you for your work you have put into badlion
PM Link

wpc wrote

Favorite ice cream? Cookies n Cream B.B.

Opinion? Wait who r u again? :3
PM Link

Koknia wrote

wpc wrote...

:(
PM Link

wpc wrote

Koknia wrote...

:(
lol just give me some time bb
PM Link
opinion