Store
Players Online: 44.0k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
hey hi
hey there its me bluejewell

i am still forum banned on my main

i am also banned in the discord, been that way since october 2016

so, is there some way i can get un-forum banned? been that way since end of last year and other people got banned for the same reasons that i did but got unbanned in like april/may, it's now september and i'm still not unbanned, probably because i've had no way of contacting any owners. some admins actually have given me their support since the beginning of all this. my question is, can i be unbanned from the forums like rn or should i talk to an admin/owner? and if the latter, how should i go about it?
PM Link
@freekkiller
PM Link

Saimo wrote

saw your rank, and i also remember not having the star by my name in game. i'm aware that the permanent ranks weren't gonna be in the store anymore, that happened right before i was banned, but they said they'd let us keep the donator+ donator lion etc ranks if we bought them before the change. idk what's up with it, but it's not there anymore, just a bit odd.
PM Link
The only way to get unforumbanned is to contact an administrator. One has been tagged.
PM Link

Emogan wrote

The only way to get unforumbanned is to contact an administrator. One has been tagged.

ty 4 clarification
PM Link
+1 unban this man
PM Link

pvpdog26 wrote

+1 unban this man

unban crafty while ur at it :^)
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
#UnbanBlueJewell
PM Link
Bump
PM Link

Suitability wrote

#FREEBlueJewell
PM Link
hah lol xd
PM Link

ProgressiveHouse wrote

pvpdog26 wrote...

unban crafty while ur at it :^)
PM Link

pvpdog26 wrote

ProgressiveHouse wrote...

spare us
PM Link
unban this man, he's been away for long enough
PM Link
Yes they will when they have time.
PM Link
the time is ripe
PM Link

freekkiller wrote

the time is ripe

:thinking:
PM Link

freekkiller wrote

the time is ripe

the lagoon has taken me up and showed me stone prune

(didn't he actually escalate his appeal a couple weeks ago? idk lol, i'll have to check the thread)
PM Link