Store
Players Online: 36.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
S-O-U-P F-F-A ! ! !
We're waiting for the soup ffa since 1 YEAR + ! ! ! This ffa worked fine before, why not bringing it back ?

If you want more players to play this ffa, create some kits that you can unlock by killing people. (optional but would be awesome on badlion).

Please BRING IT BACK !
PM Link
+1
PM Link
I like Soup FFA. Going to add a +1 here.
PM Link
I don't think it would be played enough, with all the new gamemodes coming in I doubt it's worth it. -1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
@Deshi101 is that a problem that this gamemode is not played by a lot of people ? Why voting -1 just for the supposed amount of players on it ? If badlion makes decent kits on this ffa this will bring as much players as sg ffa.
PM Link

OxiDzZ wrote

@Deshi101 is that a problem that this gamemode is not played by a lot of people ? Why voting -1 just for the supposed amount of players on it ? If badlion makes decent kits on this ffa this will bring as much players as sg ffa.

There's no point adding something just for the sake of it, we want to know that people will enjoy and play it! If there is enough support from the community I'm sure it could be added back.
PM Link

Deshi101 wrote

I don't think it would be played enough, with all the new gamemodes coming in I doubt it's worth it. -1

The soup German community is HUGE and having a well made soup ffa with kits with abilities and a map with easter eggs and such will give Germans a "home server" they can practice soup on.
PM Link

Saimo wrote

Deshi101 wrote...

The soup German community is HUGE and having a well made soup ffa with kits with abilities and a map with easter eggs and such will give Germans a "home server" they can practice soup on.

I don't know anything regarding the German community so I'm glad if soup FFA was to return, it would have some major support! :)
PM Link
I know there are some communities that would love to see this become an actual thing. I'd say +1 just for the fact that it would gain much popularity.
PM Link
YES PLEASE +1

@McBerxy

@BokePick

Get on that
PM Link
@rellik
PM Link
Soup ffa coming soon!!!!!!!!1111
PM Link
+1 cuz I need to get better at soup
PM Link
The german and the french communities are waiting. Just saying.
PM Link
+1
PM Link

OxiDzZ wrote

The german and the french communities are waiting. Just saying.

Go go go +1 I am French and I wait for it !!
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 I want soup FFA
PM Link
BUT NO KITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (UNLESS THEY'RE ALL FREE)
PM Link