Store
Players Online: 34.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Bowspammers...
I do not know where to post this: either in community feedback or arenaPVP.

I thought about posting this in Arena PvP as most of the duel types usually have bows.

So I want to start this out by saying that, most of the time, in BuildUHC bowspammers can be easily countered by just placing blocks in front of you so the arrows hit the blocks. But in Diamond(what I usually play besides BuildUHC), I find myself running continuously and dodging the arrows that they send out. The only counter to bowspammers in Diamond is to dodge. You have no blocks to place. I just played a match with somebody that probably emptied his full half a stack of arrows. Like what, why??? Just fight me melee.(I beat him anyway.) I understand if you shoot 2-3 arrows but from like 5 on it's already way too much. Bowspammers are like runners, except they attack a little. They just hit you with the bow if you didn't dodge and then they run away like little cowards. I know I can use my bow but I would rather prefer a melee fight, that's why I shoot like 1-2 max 3 arrows after the match starts then go to fight people.

That was all.

TL;DR - Bowspammers are cowards and annoying.

-BooterLG
PM Link
Diamond would be so boring if there wasn't a bow in the kit. I really like the kit because it's melee orientated but the bow can still change the game. Getting crits by using the bow is also almost a skill in itself.
PM Link
U suck at dodging
PM Link
I dodge their arrows most of the time
PM Link
Bow spamming and shooting is just another strategy of the overall kit and something you need to learn to counter. While the kit may feel melee oriented it really supports both styles of pvp. People will continue to bow and all you can do is practice and learn new styles against them. I think the bow really does help add a new element of skill into the kit as well.
PM Link
The bow is a crucial part of Diamond. If someone is bow spamming in Diamond they clearly don't know how the kit works, because they are just wasting arrows, and the whole point is to conserve arrows not waste them. After all, the bow is usually the deciding factor on who wins the match, so if you don't have arrows you usually lose. I would suggest watching a few videos from top-level players and seeing how they play the kit.
PM Link
Get better at bow
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
It's part of the Kit so don't complain, but start to learn how u can use these items to beat ur Opponent
PM Link
just because your not good doesn't mean you can blame it on bow lol
PM Link
I wasn't saying I'm good and I wasn't blaming the fact that I'm not good on a bow. It just hurts my brain when I see people that spam their bow and hit me like 2 times, that's why I made this thread. It also kinda makes me mad when people just run away from you and bow you continuously. Like if you bow me you're not gonna make a comeback from 1 heart while I have like 5.
PM Link
As annoying as it may be, it is a completely viable strategy you just need to work around. It takes skill and practice to be good at dodging arrows, and not getting bow spammed, just as it takes skill to bow spam.
PM Link
bowspam is a way of pvp deal with it
PM Link