Store
Subscribe
Could i have a shot at player council
Ive been with badlion since 2015, i think im known by a portion of the community (some not for some good stuff COUGH forum banned COUGH but others for good stuff COUGH badlion comics COUGH). Im not the best player but if you take a look at my stats from back in 2015 to now you can definitely see badlion has helped me improve. I haven't been active a lot lately because of irl problems + playing ow but evens during those times i come back to the forums to see what players are posting and keep up with the lastest news. I used to play daily every NIGHT and AFTERNOON EVERY DAY and i was dedicated. Heck i even took 5 hours out of my day to make badlion comics to entertain people. This isn't an application, its a question to the community on whether i can count on your support if i ran :D.

@zaptelus Preach to the choir for me
@JareclAltIKnowUrThereSomewherePlsCommentThxCya
PM Link
They've already accepted the candidates i think
PM Link

Injured wrote

They've already accepted the candidates i think

People are still being added.

To the subject: I don't know so it's hard for me to tell. I'd wait for replies from people who does.
PM Link
You either ask a CM to be part of it or you be asked
PM Link
Pretty sure players are constantly being added. If you feel like you deserve to be in there, feel free to contact one of our Community Managers.

Make sure to read the announcement regarding Player Councils where you can find qualities you're required to meet in order to become one. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/186017
PM Link

Intimidated wrote

Ive been with badlion since 2015, i think im known by a portion of the community (some not for some good stuff COUGH forum banned COUGH but others for good stuff COUGH badlion comics COUGH). Im not the best player but if you take a look at my stats from back in 2015 to now you can definitely see badlion has helped me improve. I haven't been active a lot lately because of irl problems + playing ow but evens during those times i come back to the forums to see what players are posting and keep up with the lastest news. I used to play daily every NIGHT and AFTERNOON EVERY DAY and i was dedicated. Heck i even took 5 hours out of my day to make badlion comics to entertain people. This isn't an application, its a question to the community on whether i can count on your support if i ran :D.

@*deleted-96553 Preach to the choir for me
@JareclAltIKnowUrThereSomewherePlsCommentThxCya

What's it like to be the only person NOT in the player council? Can you even run for something that accepts everyone (but you)?
PM Link
you aren't that well known tbh, your characteristics from what I can tell suit you as an active forum member but not what archy expects from a council member
PM Link