Store
Players Online: 43.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Its time to make badlion great again
Yeah so you can go on huzuni, cheat and you know even if you get cought you can just go on BLC and keep playing? -1
PM Link

ginie1 wrote

wpc wrote...

This makes no sense in this context.

The more players = more donations/bigger tournament prize pools, ect

Well, the last time they decided to unban all the players, Archy stated that 80% of the banned players were banned again within 2 months. I'd rather just have them stay banned and have our current playerbase continue to build up
PM Link

wpc wrote

ginie1 wrote...

Well, the last time they decided to unban all the players, Archy stated that 80% of the banned players were banned again within 2 months. I'd rather just have them stay banned and have our current playerbase continue to build up

His point is that they would be forced to use BLC so they wouldn't be able to cheat
PM Link
I think that if they were going to do this they would give them a mark of shame at the very least.
Btw I think this is a great idea
+1
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
People will most likely cheat more when they know they can still play after getting banned but more and more people will be using Badlion client and BAC so community will be cleaner and cleaner from day to day. Also like Ginie said Badlion will gain new players, new donators so we will be able to host more tournaments with bigger prize pools also with more participants.
+1
PM Link
+1 But it depends on the punishment.
PM Link
I already thought this would be happening due to the hints that the owners have put out there.

Also I'm pretty sure everyone who -1'd this thread either didn't fully read it or didn't understand it.
PM Link
yeah i feel like some people didn't understand what I wrote, since it took me 2 min to write it and I didn't even proofread it lol.
PM Link

wpc wrote

ginie1 wrote...

ur already back? wat
PM Link
+1
PM Link
I like it
PM Link
This is unfair for the people that got banned and did their time, plus does a player count matter that much if most of the people will cheat again or will be toxic towards other players.
PM Link
did u not understand what I said, u cant cheat on the bac client.
PM Link
Archy and mastergberry are the mike pence and Donald trump of craft they will make it great again
PM Link
Except I play on a mac and am unable to download it???
PM Link

ChappeMo wrote

JuztChicken wrote...

That run-on sentence is unacceptable and YOU should be punished. Let's be real here - Badlion needs the players. If they had a constant 10k, sure, keep them banned. But if allowing banned kids to use the client and play brings it us up another 1,000 players, then BL might get back into the running as a top PvP server and maybe one day pass Cosmic.

Also this is Minecraft, and we're talking about little kids here. Go tattle to your teacher if you are the type of loser who has nothing better to do than "enforce the rules."

Well once you get a bit older, you need to realise that breaking rules has consequences and you need to be able to take responsibility for your actions. I'm all down for the principle of this, but they also need to make sure that cheating is still punishable, without a punishment, it's basically like saying, you can cheat on the server and have no repercussion, so I'm hoping they keep some form of punishment. Say, 1/2 way through their punishment time they are allowed to start playing but only on the client? Might be better.
It's not about 'nothing better to do than "enforce the rules." it's about keeping people from cheating in the first place.
PM Link

AutomaticDetlef wrote

Yeah so you can go on huzuni, cheat and you know even if you get caught you can just go on BLC and keep playing? -1

First time I agree with you.
PM Link

ChappeMo wrote

JuztChicken wrote...

That run-on sentence is unacceptable and YOU should be punished. Let's be real here - Badlion needs the players. If they had a constant 10k, sure, keep them banned. But if allowing banned kids to use the client and play brings it us up another 1,000 players, then BL might get back into the running as a top PvP server and maybe one day pass Cosmic.

Also this is Minecraft, and we're talking about little kids here. Go tattle to your teacher if you are the type of loser who has nothing better to do than "enforce the rules."
I'm sorry but what is Cosmic?
PM Link
Cosmic pvp a fanboy YT server, has 10 k people on.
PM Link