Store
Players Online: 46.1k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
Do I have a chance
Another IRL thread LOL oh it's me asking for some advice so for awhile I really liked this girl since March and I yeah this year I'm really thinking of getting to know here better and I've been wondering this for awhile does she like me? There have been some red flags I would like to share

She said to me one time "brah don't die" ~ this set off a red flag for me because it shows she cared about me. Don't ask how it got brought up :)

She smiles at me on snapchat ~ 50/50 on this

She awkwardly said hi to me irl one time ~ i really like her and I awkwardly waved back ik it was weird but usually I get nervous talking to girls I liked

Her friend "added me by snapcode" if you don't know what this is it's taking your profile pic and giving it to another person she gave my code to her friend and since then I've had a streak lol

Her friend smiles at me and has mentioned my crushes name at times

My friend sent videos of her doing gymnastics and shit 🤤🤤🤤🤤😍😍😍😍

She was asking me if we had any classes together

She follows me on multiple accounts on gram

Anyways do u think I have a chance? She's popular which is a down side and vapes ): But I have a feeling I have a good chance with her and I would really like to know her more.

But do u think she likes me and do u think I have a chance

~ Sorry for IRL threads recently but this has been on my mind since her friend added me by code
PM Link
No
PM Link
When is this movie coming out?
PM Link
go for it, even tho i feel like 90% of this is exaggerated
PM Link
Bruh, are you like 10 or somethin? Who in the right mind would ask if a girl likes them on a minecraft fourm. Do you have any friends or are you a loner who has no friends
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

go for it, even tho i feel like 90% of this is exaggerated

Nope all legit :)
PM Link

xjohngamingx wrote

Bruh, are you like 10 or somethin? Who in the right mind would ask if a girl likes them on a minecraft fourm. Do you have any friends or are you a loner who has no friends

I'm actually 15 not 10 why are u making fun of age in the first place my name is Emendings and you're is xjohngamingx and I'm 10? Wow I must be in the wrong time

Ok would u like to have someone gossip about you having a crush the thing on here is it is secretive and no one knows you

I do have friends and great friends but unfortunately gossips and I have way better things to talk about then girls

It's a question and seeing if u would think she does not

Lol go trash someone else's thread
PM Link
whip your dick out and hope for the best
PM Link
sounds like me when a girl talked to me once LOL

just talk to her in school and get her number and text her

simple.
PM Link
Idk man, girls can be weird. One girl was giving me hella hints and when I told her how I felt she got pissed and hates me now
PM Link
You have chances imo
PM Link
Slide in dms my guy
PM Link
try to setup things to do after school with her and your friends get to know her more and hang out with her more THEN BOOM
PM Link
Look, I'm all for people being open about their real lives online, but if I'm totally honest, this is a little useless. This is a Minecraft forum. We don't really know how you are as a human being or a person, and because of that, it's difficult to judge whether or not you have a chance with this girl. If you want my word of advice, get to know her, and when you feel like you know her and she knows you and you like her, then ask her on a date or something. That's just the best way in my eyes, and I don't think people online is the best way to go about figuring this out.
PM Link
Yes, follow your dreams
PM Link
hOw HoT aRe YoU?
PM Link
When a thread about a girl gets trending
PM Link
I'm ded
PM Link

pvpdog26 wrote

whip your dick out and hope for the best

Ur the best
PM Link

Emendings wrote

She said to me one time "brah don't die" ~ this set off a red flag for me because it shows she cared about me. Don't ask how it got brought up

Yes because her saying she hopes you dont get massacred means she cares for you alot
PM Link
Thread is locked