Store
Players Online: 42.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Player Concuil
first of all, it was an opinion, second no need to be rude like this http://prntscr.com/gi4myo since I impressed my opinion in a polite way.
I never said that there are no people from other communities I just said that there are allot more players from clan community than in the PC then people from let's say UHC, not to mention that players that abuse the rank system and have multiple punishments like koaloo and some other peoples shouldn't be on that PC since all they are known for is for being toxic and have bad personality (im saying this from my point of view as a regular player) but if it's ok that players that have bans and multiple mutes will be on the Council for the arena part of it, players that have bans of xray should also be on the pc for the UHC part of it. your saying people from the CTF part are on the council.
Where is SirDeqdly ??? and why there aren't any sg players on the council ?? as I said I'm not willing to be in there I just don't feel that the players that the community actually wants to represent her have been picked.

btw Twisz I didn't say you don't do productive things, but I think that let's say 3 players from ominous are enough in the player council and not 5 or 6
PM Link

AudiioMedic wrote

and why there aren't any sg players on the council ?? as I said I'm not willing to be in there I just don't feel that the players that the community actually wants to represent her have been picked.

btw Twisz I didn't say you don't do productive things, but I think that let's say 3 players from ominous are enough in the player council and not 5 or 6

There are many sg players in the discord (@Zaquez, @NicoPr0, @tWisz - darkrai202)and such. Also, they get judged based on who they are, not the clan they're in

PM Link

ChappeMo wrote

They made the player council rank so they could make people feel important (and buy permanent ranks perhaps) without having to give them any actual power or abilities

hahah ur stupid
PM Link

AudiioMedic wrote

first of all, it was an opinion, second no need to be rude like this http://prntscr.com/gi4myo since I impressed my opinion in a polite way.
I never said that there are no people from other communities I just said that there are allot more players from clan community than in the PC then people from let's say UHC, not to mention that players that abuse the rank system and have multiple punishments like koaloo and some other peoples shouldn't be on that PC since all they are known for is for being toxic and have bad personality (im saying this from my point of view as a regular player) but if it's ok that players that have bans and multiple mutes will be on the Council for the arena part of it, players that have bans of xray should also be on the pc for the UHC part of it. your saying people from the CTF part are on the council.
Where is SirDeqdly ??? and why there aren't any sg players on the council ?? as I said I'm not willing to be in there I just don't feel that the players that the community actually wants to represent her have been picked.

You have multiple bans aswell? Sirdeqdly quit as far as I know, who are you to say people have bad personalities? There are many sg players and ctf players and pot players
PM Link

ChappeMo wrote

They made the player council rank so they could make people feel important (and buy permanent ranks perhaps) without having to give them any actual power or abilities

I love it when Senpai Archy gives me attention tbh
PM Link

SkWuRtLe wrote

Yeah might as well make player council into a massive clan

I'd join
PM Link
ok pls lock this thread, I didn't mean to make a flaming thread, I just wanted to say what is my opinion, but now I think I got a much better view of the idea of that PC what @samio said explained it to me pretty much, anyway I still think that some players on that PC shouldn't Be there but its more of a personal things so there is no reason to bring that to light here. anyway I got my answers but I think that some of the points I came up with should be taken to a further step as some of the things I said are true
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

AudiioMedic wrote...

You have multiple bans aswell? Sirdeqdly quit as far as I know, who are you to say people have bad personalities? There are many sg players and ctf players and pot players

I mean if someone has over 20 mutes he probably has bad personlity and i have only 1 ban.
PM Link
yeah no
PM Link

AudiioMedic wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

I mean if someone has over 20 mutes he probably has bad personlity and i have only 1 ban.

Saying ez in mc means you are bad person
PM Link
I just want to point out quickly that clans are usually the most active groups of players on any game/server. They are always doing things and very involved in the game/server.

Please note: I have nothing to do with the Player Council and this is simply my own opinion.
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

I just want to point out quickly that clans are usually the most active groups of players on any game/server. They are always doing things and very involved in the game/server.

Please note: I have nothing to do with the Player Council and this is simply my own opinion.

They are also usually the most toxic players and have a lot of drama on their clans. I just think that's a bad choice but honestly as long as the decisions they make aren't affecting me directly I don't care. And btw you should add more uhc players even if they got banned before (idk if it has an effect) cuz currently that part of the server is gonna die if no one will do something about it
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

AudiioMedic wrote...

Saying ez in mc means you are bad person

Funny how you guys love to pretend that im just making drama for nothing and playing like a small head …. but as far as i can see he never said "Ez" to someone its more of "kys" things that he said http://prntscr.com/gi9lqh
PM Link

ChappeMo wrote

Twisz wrote...

What productive things could you focus on for a Minecraft server that already has moderators and "community managers?" Just curious, no offense intended.

none taken, PC is Archy's way of getting feedback from top players in all gamemodes. Mods and CM generally aren't highly ranked and as such their opinion from a competitive viewpoint isn't as valuable. And honestly, just from being in the chat for a day I can tell you huge things are planned.
PM Link

Twisz wrote

ChappeMo wrote...

none taken, PC is Archy's way of getting feedback from top players in all gamemodes. Mods and CM generally aren't highly ranked and as such their opinion from a competitive viewpoint isn't as valuable. And honestly, just from being in the chat for a day I can tell you huge things are planned.
you could just say that when i started this thread and it wouldve explaind alot more about this pc and i would get the idea of it much better . thanks for making me understand it but still stop being rude
PM Link

Twisz wrote

ChappeMo wrote...

This. CM's want to represent the community as much as we can and by getting all the most competitive players in one place saves us a huge amount of time actually deciphering what the community want. Basically the whole staff team minus a few don't play competitively so they can't represent the community properly.
PM Link

AudiioMedic wrote

MasterGberry wrote...

They are also usually the most toxic players and have a lot of drama on their clans. I just think that's a bad choice but honestly as long as the decisions they make aren't affecting me directly I don't care. And btw you should add more uhc players even if they got banned before (idk if it has an effect) cuz currently that part of the server is gonna die if no one will do something about it

What do you mean drama lmao sure some people are toxic but that's literally every community so that's completely invalid. Clan community is most active and always wants the best for the server. The UHC community is completely dead everyone moved over to Ultra (idk why, but they did). There's a reason the clan community is the majority of the council; it's the most active. + don't think you should have an opinion on something you cant spell lol the "player concuil"
PM Link

AudiioMedic wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

yes I have a horrid personality because I have mutes in Minecraft
PM Link

ChappeMo wrote

this is what happens when someone doesn't get what they want so they cry xd
PM Link
Okay hello, I'm going to explain what we (The CM's) we're looking for when inviting Community Managers

1.) We first looked for influential players in the community that are loyal to Badlion. This includes going through their Forum Threads, Twitter Account, Streams (if Applicable), etc. and making sure they're not toxic towards Badlion.

2.) Looking for highly ranked / top and competitive players. As Gberry said above, the clan community is competitive but it wasn't a requirement when inviting / looking for PC's. If someone is highly ranked and competitive, we considered them.

3.) We also have a couple people who aren't top ranked but they're actively making suggestions and giving feedback however possible.

With this being said, you seem very concerned with their toxicity on the Network. The Player Council doesn't give them a server rank or any special permissions, they're providing feedback and helping us however possible. If a player is influential, competitive, highly ranked, gives feedback or comes highly wanted by the players, we look past their mutes. This rule does not apply to bans for permanent bans. So if someone on the council is permanently banned for DDOS Threats or by Gcheat, they will be removed.

I understand you do not wish the join the council however, if you believe someone would be a good fit for the council free to message me. If you have any more questions you're more than welcome to reply below or tag me.

I hope I answered your questions and concerns, have a fantastic day.
PM Link