Store
Subscribe
TS720p AMA
Barely play anymore but i'm bored so ask away.
PM Link
Opinion? FIRST
PM Link

Blaszczak wrote

Opinion? FIRST
You seem like a pretty chill guy. We haven't really talked but I don't see anything stopping us from doing so in the future. Good player as well.
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
oPinIon
PM Link

Arrowless wrote

Opinion?
U seem like a pretty chill guy from what I can remember.
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

oPinIon
No idea who you are. My memory sucks.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Berx wrote

Tips on nodebuff
With this KB its honestly all about timing your blockhits. Dont jitter your rightclick like you would with left, time your right clicks. Its hard to explain but

Notice if you watch the clicks in the corner, I never get a high cps on my right click, and just occasionally tap it the second that a hit connects. As for potting, just take your time and pot, wait till you're completelly used to the feeling till you start getting agro.

This was a really old video, but once you get the feeling of everything and you are confident, you start getting more agro and understanding your limits. It's also in recognizing the opponents play style and being able to adapt yours to give you the benefits in the fight, the same way you would fight someoneone who's extremely laggy in build as opposed to someone with good ping. Some people you have to play more passive with and some you have to play agro and go for a lucky drop. If you know you're the worse player, then just go as agro as you can looking for that drop because odds are you won't win unless you do. I guess this didnt really end up being tips on NoDebuff , more just gameplay in general.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Berx wrote

TS720p wrote...

thanks for the tips it was actually very helpful
glad to help
PM Link