Store
Players Online: 56.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
[Global] Badlion in-game sideboard revamp concept
Plus uno
PM Link
I approve, maybe needs some color testing tho, but looks really cool ! :)
PM Link

Rigner wrote

I approve, maybe needs some color testing tho, but looks really cool ! :)

The issue is that the only colour that would make sense is gold but that's used by ultra and yellow looks bad, I think green is fine

@Rigner if you have featherboard on your localhost server it would be cool if you could SS how these scoreboards would look like ingame
PM Link
big +1
PM Link
Looks great, these should definitely be added they look very clean, great job :)
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Looks really clean and new. (Colour schemes would be cool here) + 1
PM Link

Deshi101 wrote

Looks really clean and new. (Colour schemes would be cool here) + 1

Yea would be cool if you could change colours as you prefer if you're a donor, never seen this before
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Berx wrote

the sideboard looks good however i dont feel like it "suits" badlion. idk it just doesnt look like badlion

+1 for a sideboard revamp tho, i'd like to see a cleaner sidebar

No, the issue is that badlion never changed their "style" and you're too used to it, even if it's bad
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 as hup said its really outdated :P
PM Link
these look sick I'd love to see these implemented would make videos look better;) +1
PM Link
I really like it. It looks neat and clean.
PM Link
+1 I really like those
PM Link
Very noice +1
PM Link
I honestly don't like this part of the scoreboard but for me is a +1
PM Link

Saimo wrote

Hello, this has been talked about a few times but no one actually took their time to make actual concepts so here I am, the idea is that since badlion is gonna be "2.0" now it would be a good idea to revamp the sideboard aswell.

Please note that I didn't make a concept for every gamemode because they are not needed since they would use the exact same "system" as the ones I posted here so it's something you can easily imagine in your head.

PASTEBIN OF ALL THIS IF IT GETS ACCEPTED: https://pastebin.com/aVm1HV5w

UHC MEETUP

UHC (would apply to UHC Run aswell)

ARENA PVP

I'd like to see some other ideas from other people in the community before we all settle on a single set of designs/ideas.

I'm completely open with revisiting and enhancing the sidebar.
PM Link
+1 It looks so nice!
PM Link