Store
Players Online: 59.9k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
How to : Suggestions
Hey,

I'm hoping to really target the "Suggestions," section on the forums as a way to locate good suggestions. I'm also going to try and make the suggestions section a place where quality suggestions appear frequently and are not a rare event.

This thread is hopefully going to show you how to construct a good suggestion and how to give useful constructive feedback on others suggestions.

Creating a suggestion

#1 Don't suggest something that is unrealistic and will instantly not be considered. Some info is contained here : https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/76552 however it's fairly outdated so here's a list.

1) Suggesting unbans/unmutes to be sold in the store is something that will never be considered due to numerous reasons.

2) A suggestion with the content "Fix your shit staff," or something along those lines is not a suggestion but a rant. That being said we are open to constructive criticism/suggestions as to how the staff team could improve provided it's in a somewhat mature manner.

3) Suggesting to "split," Badlion and Kohi is almost certainly never going to happen.

#2 Do be open to feedback you get. If something someone has made a suggestion to tweak/change your suggest and it gets a few thumbs up it clearly means people like it so make sure you approach the feedback you get open-minded.

#3 Don't make it hard to understand. Include pictures and colours and and then break it down into small paragraphs for people so it's easier to understand. There have been a few recent suggestions by @Saimo where he demonstrates what the perfect format for one is including pictures and having numerous small pieces of text. People aren't interested in reading 500 words of solid text and will most likely just ignore your suggestion.

#4 Do include a strawpoll. Those help you to properly see how popular your suggestion is and helps us see what suggestions other people like.

So now you should know how to produce a good suggestion lets move on to the next part.

Giving feedback on a suggestion

#1 Do read the whole suggestion before starting to write your feedback. It's incredibly annoying when someone just quickly posts a "-1," without actually reading the thread. It just makes it harder for the player who made the thread to adapt it.

#2 Don't just shit on the suggestion. Sometimes a suggestion may not be perfect so instead of shitting on it and saying "Shit suggestion -1," give useful constructive feedback. Give them ways they could tweak/change their suggestion to make it into one that could actually be considered. Lots of suggestions have potential with a few small changes so try and look for the potential.

#3 Do give a final -1 or +1 on the bottom of your feedback. Even if you give a suggestion a +1 you can still give a reason why, EG "+1 this suggestion would help me…" If you decide to -1 it you have given your constructive feedback as to why and hopefully the writer will come back to you about your feedback!

If your suggestion has lots of positive feedback feel free to tag CM's on the post or send us a DM and we'll take a look.

This should hopefully help the quality of both the suggestions themselves and feedback people are receiving go up.

Let me know if this is useful or not! And if you think I missed anything I'll edit it in. Thanks for reading!

Msging/Max
PM Link
greatly made thread

*-1*
PM Link
Really helpful thread +1
PM Link
good thread

hoping this'll be pinned
PM Link
shit suggestion -1
PM Link
Nice

PM Link
Good thread, -1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
nice +1
PM Link
that's really helpful but I make good suggestion anyways don't I?
PM Link
spelt unrealistic and break wrong
PM Link

Foxize wrote

spelt unrealistic and break wrong

Changed, thanks!
PM Link
This should be pinned
PM Link
this should be moved to idea and feedback and make it an official guide (This should be pinned) please

PM Link
I agree :)
PM Link
Nice ahre
PM Link
Nothing.
PM Link

xFel_ wrote

I want to report this player:EraFeliz because he is IPBANNED.He done Ilegal things like X-raying or Gcheating.
I hope you can Ip-Ban him
His name:EraFeliz
Ip-Banned:Bynau
Ip-Banned:Bynauv2

Do it in this forum: https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/4
And where say create a ne thread you create it and report the player and a staff will response your message in 2m-1h. :) Have a nice day!!
PM Link

Msging wrote

1) Suggesting unbans/unmutes to be sold in the store is something that will never be considered due to numerous reasons.

lmfao
PM Link