Store
Players Online: 38.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Jitterclick
I watched so many tutorials but i still cant do it. I have a Deathadder and i cant get past 10 cps. Is there something i could do?
PM Link
Me either. Just practice with a cps you're comfortable with and you'll be g
PM Link
I wouldn't focus too much on click speed when you're doing it. I suggest you just learn to be able to aim while jitter clicking
PM Link
Practice is the key to success.
PM Link
idk why ppl wants to learn how to jitterclick, i dont use that and i have 13cps
PM Link
I used to Jitter Click, got around 13 when I stopped I learned that 10cps I just as good as long as the aim is in there. Don't get me wrong CPS is important but look at Reb, Jdegoederen, Tylarzz and other slow clickers that are amazing. Just saying that Regular Clicking may be better for you.
PM Link
It took like 1 week for me to jitter and much more time to get good aim with it ..
PM Link
I used to be terrible and thought I'd never be able to jitter but after a couple of months I found it easier to aim when I jittered to when I clicked normally (5CPS)
PM Link
I know how to jitter clik but still learning how to aim at the same time and still only get 6-7 cps is that alright?
PM Link
Practice, practice always works for me! Also watch Meezoid's tutorials it really helps!
PM Link
10cps is plenty
PM Link
but like others said just keep practicing over time it will get better
PM Link

Delphinator wrote

I know how to jitter clik but still learning how to aim at the same time and still only get 6-7 cps is that alright?

yeah, dont waste your time trying to learn jitter clicking, improve your personal gameplay first
PM Link
Practice.
PM Link

MaccariTA wrote

Practice is the key to success.

When was the last time you responded to any "getting better" thread with something else
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

MaccariTA wrote...

When was the last time you responded to any "getting better" thread with something else

Never. This is the key to get better.
PM Link

MaccariTA wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

Never. This is the key to get better.

But it isn’t one bit helpful
PM Link
You shouldn't try to JitterClick in the same way that video shows, not everyone is able to JitterClick with that Hand Position. You should try to find your own comfortable Hand Position
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

MaccariTA wrote...

But it isn’t one bit helpful

This is the truth. You may think that it's not useful but if someone would actually take this seriously, he for sure would improve.
There's no magic, to master a skill, you have to practice it.
PM Link

MaccariTA wrote

Radioactivebeans wrote...

This is the truth. You may think that it's not useful but if someone would actually take this seriously, he for sure would improve.
There's no magic, to master a skill, you have to practice it.

Everyone on the planet know that sure you cant master a kit without practice but there certainly are other tips than that
PM Link