Store
Players Online: 78.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Mini UHC Meetup - stats bug?
tl:dr if you win a Mini UHC Meetup because the countdown finished and you were the only one left, your ELO goes to 0.

Anyways as a competitive Mini UHC Meetup player and I enjoy high ELO/Rating. I usually win all of my games but just recently I played A Mini UHC Meetup and the countdown went off as usual but I noticed it was only me in it. As soon as the countdown finished, My "Updated Rating" was instantly 0. This is quite an Issue to me because I enjoy Mini Meetup and having 0 ELO is kind of sad. I just hope I can get my rating back because I have evidence of what it was but I am sure you owners can figure out what it was anyways.
PM Link
Hey, I put your win rating back to the default one since I don't know what rating you were on.

About the issue, if I get it correctly the countdown happened where players were teleported but you were the only there still when the game actually started?
PM Link

GyllieGyllie wrote

Hey, I put your win rating back to the default one since I don't know what rating you were on.

About the issue, if I get it correctly the countdown happened where players were teleported but you were the only there still when the game actually started?

Yes, the game started with only me playing, it set my win rating to 0, It was at 1879 before the stats wipe but you don't to set it back if you don't want to.

PM Link