Store
[UHC] deathmatch
I just played my first deathmatch after not playing badlion uhcs for months, was a horrible experience honestly, I cant place water or lava, was very laggy(might have been me so if it was me ignore this part) and i was fighting a guy with cobwebs and i couldnt water the cobwebs down, its very annoying and I dont really see the purpose of it …………

i suggest to remove the watever plugin there is i think its not very helpful/necessary….
PM Link
+1

I honestly don't see the point of removing the water/lava.
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

+1

I honestly don't see the point of removing the water/lava.

It's so people don't spam it in such a confined space.
PM Link

Deshi101 wrote

JustDontDie wrote...

It's so people don't spam it in such a confined space.

True, but there should be another way to fix this issue where you get stuck in a cobweb and can't get unstuck.
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Deshi101 wrote...

True, but there should be another way to fix this issue where you get stuck in a cobweb and can't get unstuck.

Good point, I agree.
PM Link

Deshi101 wrote

JustDontDie wrote...

Good point, I agree.

watering down is also a tactic to run away + i cant obi trap in dm ?????????????
PM Link
To be fair tho I don't think the admins have UHC fucking deathmatch in their minds to fix xd
PM Link
+1

reb_hi wrote

I just played my first deathmatch after not playing badlion uhcs for months, was a horrible experience honestly, I cant place water or lava, was very laggy(might have been me so if it was me ignore this part) and i was fighting a guy with cobwebs and i couldnt water the cobwebs down, its very annoying and I dont really see the purpose of it …………

i suggest to remove the watever plugin there is i think its not very helpful/necessary….

I have the same problem and your idea would be great.
PM Link

reb_hi wrote

Deshi101 wrote...

watering down is also a tactic to run away + i cant obi trap in dm ?????????????

Ok, well I'll say + 1 to your idea then.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 even tho I'm not good enough to survive to death match
PM Link