Store
Players Online: 64.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
[Badlion Client] Raffle prizes for Arena
Basically, each ranked match you win on arena with BLC you gain a raffle ticket. At the end of the season x amount of winners will be picked and will win a cash prize.

Why? You'll see a massive increase in BLC users if this is advertised and known in the community. It'll encourage people to play more ranked matches because=more tickets gained=higher chance of winning.

Let me know what you guys think…
PM Link
Donators will be OP since they have unlimited ranked machtes
PM Link
you have many good ideas wow
PM Link
+1

Way to have great ideas.
PM Link
+1

I think giving away a rank would be better than actual money as money has a long process and if you are being rewarded for playing badlion, you should get a prize on badlion
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Kiivo wrote

+1

I think giving away a rank would be better than actual money as money has a long process and if you are being rewarded for playing badlion, you should get a prize on badlion

It's likely that a player already with a rank would win given they have unlimited matches.

As for the idea, +1.
PM Link
+1 but i definitely prefer badlion cosmetics over these capitalistic cash prizes…
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1
PM Link
do it but make a limit for donors what i meen

for example they can get 7 tokes per day or something

otherwise anyone with a rank will win

+1
PM Link
+1 but to stop donators from abusing make it 20 raffle tickets a day after that no more
PM Link
+1 one but limit donors to 20 raffles a day so its fair
PM Link
Ehhh
Idc about money but +1
PM Link
iblues gonna be rich
PM Link
cosmetic cases
PM Link
could make it store credit
PM Link
+1

Kiivo wrote

+1

It's true!
PM Link