Store
monitor stuck at 60hz
okay so i got a new monitor a while ago and i only just realized that it's been running in 60 hz the whole time. it's a 76hz monitor but i literally dont have the option to go above 60hz refresh rate, that's the highest option. help?
PM Link
76hz is not that big of a change so I doubt you will find any difference.
PM Link

OUA wrote

yeah but if i bought a new monitor i kinda wanna actually use its features
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

OUA wrote

You'd be surprised, anything above 60 is very noticeable
PM Link
The only way I know to use 76hz would be to change your resolution to 1280x1080 stretched (4:3)
PM Link

tippanig wrote

The only way I know to use 76hz would be to change your resolution to 1280x1080 stretched (4:3)
i just changed to 1280x1024 and i can use 76hz now but it's super ugly (the res)
PM Link

Toblerone456 wrote

tippanig wrote...

i just changed to 1280x1024 and i can use 76hz now but it's super ugly (the res)
Yeah some people hate it but I do use it because it makes hitboxes seem bigger since your screen is stretched and it has improved my PvP heaps. :)
PM Link

tippanig wrote

Toblerone456 wrote...

Yeah some people hate it but I do use it because it makes hitboxes seem bigger since your screen is stretched and it has improved my PvP heaps. :)

thats a cs thing for ed-shots
PM Link
I have a 60hz monitor too lol. But you can change it in the windows menu
PM Link

Cavasi wrote

OUA wrote...

You'd be surprised, anything above 60 is very noticeable

PM Link
lol you guys are lucky I have an oldass Mac so I can’t even get CB when it’s out and my game freezes all the time ;v
PM Link

lifelong wrote

lol you guys are lucky I have an oldass Mac so I can’t even get CB when it’s out and my game freezes all the time ;v
don't worry CB isn't coming out
PM Link
^
PM Link

Toblerone456 wrote

lifelong wrote...

don't worry CB isn't coming out

true
PM Link