PM Link
Favourite color?
Favourite movie genre?
How did you come up with your ign?
Are you religious?
PM Link
@blacpillow

what do you say to people when they ask what you do for a living
If they just ask what I work for I say I'm a developer working for an American game company. If they go more in detail I'll tell them for what game and such.
PM Link
@Tigrah
Thanks!

Are u okey working on BadlionNetwork? Why?
Yes. I do enjoy it a lot and it has always been something I wanted to do from the moment I started coding for minecraft plugins. I really enjoyed it a lot and could make a job from my hobby so why not.

What did u study?
I just did the schooling I was legally required to do and studied Network & IT. Didn't really do any higher studies after that since after school I spent 3 years in the army and then started for Badlion.

Opinion? (I was in ur streaming the other day)
I know you were but I can't remember exactly who you are. I'm having a lot of Spanish people shit talk me because I'm dating Andrea and I don't wanna say something when I might not have the right person in my mind.
PM Link

GyllieGyllie wrote

@wpc

Favorite ice cream?
STRAWBERRIES!!!!

Opinion? ;)
I swear every time someone asks this I don't know them that well. I mean, you recently joined Dexters discord but we haven't talked much so can't say much. But feel free to message me :P

talk to me then >_>
PM Link

GyllieGyllie wrote

@Tigrah
Thanks!

No problem ^^

GyllieGyllie wrote

Are u okey working on BadlionNetwork? Why?
Yes. I do enjoy it a lot and it has always been something I wanted to do from the moment I started coding for minecraft plugins. I really enjoyed it a lot and could make a job from my hobby so why not.

If u are happy/okey thats nice :)

GyllieGyllie wrote

What did u study?
I just did the schooling I was legally required to do and studied Network & IT. Didn't really do any higher studies after that since after school I spent 3 years in the army and then started for Badlion.

Wow! 3 years in the army :o

GyllieGyllie wrote

Opinion? (I was in ur streaming the other day)
I know you were but I can't remember exactly who you are. I'm having a lot of Spanish people shit talk me because I'm dating Andrea and I don't wanna say something when I might not have the right person in my mind.

In your streaming Fran was trying to piss u off. I was doing questions about Badlion/Your Job. I know that you are dating Andrea, If she is happy I am okey :)

Nice to meet you with this questions.

PM Link
@Emogan

opinion?
You seem to be really doing your best and try your hardest to do your staff position well. But I sometimes have the feeling you say/do things without thinking about it and give wrong views to other people
PM Link
@Suitability

Favourite color?
Orange

Favourite movie genre?
Anything that makes me laugh, or animations

How did you come up with your ign?
It's based on my real name and actually made up by some class mates 6 years ago when we were playing some games in class

Are you religious?
Not really
PM Link

wpc wrote

GyllieGyllie wrote...

talk to me then >_>

I would but am a busy boy you know xp I'll try to talk more :P
PM Link

Tigrah wrote

GyllieGyllie wrote...

In your streaming Fran was trying to piss u off. I was doing questions about Badlion/Your Job. I know that you are dating Andrea, If she is happy I am okey :)

Nice to meet you with this questions.

Well as long as you weren't one of these trolls/d*cks then I'm glad to meet you to :P
PM Link

GyllieGyllie wrote

Tigrah wrote...

Well as long as you weren't one of these trolls/d*cks then I'm glad to meet you to :P

I think that they don't hate you. They were trying to be funny but It's not funny.
PM Link
Opinion?

Favorite aspect of being a dev?
PM Link
@Cheekyff

Opinion?
Nice guy who worked hard to reach the position you're on right now. And talking to you is nice as well.

Favorite aspect of being a dev?
Being able to create things that people use is always a great satisfaction afterwards.
PM Link
If you were offered a higher-paying job at a large company that requires you to go to office everyday and it's more formal, and you got paid more would you take it?

How proficient were you at Java before you started?

How much collaboration and stuff goes on in the team?
PM Link
@ThatOneCombo

If you were offered a higher-paying job at a large company that requires you to go to office everyday and it's more formal, and you got paid more would you take it?
Depends on the situation, is hard to say since it could be payed more but less interesting/fun.

How proficient were you at Java before you started?
If you mean started at badlion I did java for 5 years already but mainly just coding plugins. I for sure already expended my Java knowledge a lot since I started at badlion.

How much collaboration and stuff goes on in the team?
There is quiet a lot collaboration since devs work together on the same project all the time. If not for coding it is for reviewing/testing.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
hey gyllie

i dont have anyquestions, but to thank you for your great work in general and especially for the map team. i really appreciate your stuff and hope you stay dev for longer!
PM Link
First of all, congratulations on 1 year. You’re an incredible developer and such a kind person. I’m glad you’ve found someone who makes your world complete.

Onto the questions …

- If you could travel anywhere and with anyone, where would you go, who would you take & why?

- Favorite Animal?

- What is your dream job? (even if it’s unrealistic)

- Can you buy happiness?

- Opinion?
PM Link
First of all, congratulations on 1 as a Dev! You're doing a really well job.

Questions

What you'd rather have: A good computer but a bad internet or a good internet but a bad computer?

Opinion? :P
PM Link