Store
Players Online: 38.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
9 Months + Senior Minigames AMA
Hey there, it's your friendly Aussie staff member here for an AMA to celebrate my 9 months as staff as well as my promotion to Senior Minigames Mod! Feel free to ask anything, I'll try answer everything I can unless it's something I don't feel comfortable about.

Only ask for an opinion if you know I know you, I don't want to disappoint anyone by saying; "Sorry, I don't know you."

Ask away! :)
PM Link
What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?
PM Link
Woolworths or Coles
Maccas or Hungry Jacks
Toasted bread or Fresh bread
Emu or Kookaburra
Vegemite or Marmite
Milo or Nesquik
Virgin Australia or Qantas
Sugar or Salt
Aussie or Australian
Do you know all the lyrics to the national anthem
AFL or NRL
Finally, Ginger or Ranga.

Opinion on Kiwis. (and me, a real Oceanic person)
PM Link
Do you like being Aussie?

Excited for the new chapter?

Opinion? ;-) PS: Unicorn
PM Link
Congrats on getting Senior along with me once again!

Fav moment on staff team?

Why did you apply to Badlion but not other server? (plz don't say bc BL has AU proxy)

Opinion :v
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Congrats on senior!

Arena or Minigames?

Favourite food?
PM Link
pizza or pasta
opinion
fav movie
PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? Probably when my graphics teacher almost got fired for making homosexual jokes about a kid who he didn't know was actually gay, the kid reported him and it didn't end well.

What’s the most useless talent you have? My ability to reach high ELO in Build UHC

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing? Probably a foot, I could always get a mechanical replacement and it wouldn't hurt my ability to play video games!

Opinion? From what I've seen you are a really hard worker and dedicated staff member, especially in UHC! Lena should be glad to have you on her senior team, congrats again mate :)
PM Link
Favourite AU staff member?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion? :^)

Congrats on 9 months and on Senior btw :D
PM Link
Sorry, I don't know you.

Congrats on 9 months though!
PM Link
How does it feel to be a Senior now?

What are your goals now?

Opinion?
PM Link
Give me an opinion
PM Link

Memph wrote

Woolworths or Coles Either or depending on what I want, each store has different specific items that I like.
Maccas or Hungry Jacks Macca's, I woke there why wouldn't I choose that? :P
Toasted bread or Fresh bread Toasted bread, I love having it with soul in the morning, beautiful!
Emu or Kookaburra Kookaburra, they always fly into my backyard and the sounds they make are charming.
Vegemite or Marmite I have never had Marmite but I love Vegemite so I would have to go with that!
Milo or Nesquik Again, I've never had Nesquik but I love Milo!
Virgin Australia or Qantas Qantas, I find their planes a lot more comfortable and I honestly feel safer on them.
Sugar or Salt Sugar, I love chocolate so much.
Aussie or Australian Aussie mate there's no better choice mate!
Do you know all the lyrics to the national anthem You won't believe me but I used to, I don't anymore thought.
AFL or NRL AFL, I just watched the Grand Final over the weekend!
Finally, Ginger or Range. Definetely ranga, that's what we call them up here in QLD.

Opinion on Kiwis. (and me, a real Oceanic person) I love the Kiwi accent, the way they same specific words (fish and chips) just cracks me up in a good way!
PM Link

PandaCane wrote

Do you like being Aussie? I love it! It's called the "lucky country" for a reason!

Excited for the new chapter? This sounds like a metaphor and I assume it's referring to my promotion so I'll address it as that. I'm so stoked about it and I can't wait to continue to help Badlion grow and stay free of cheaters in so many more ways than I could before!

Opinion? ;-) PS: Unicorn We haven't spoken all that much but you seem like a nice guy and a good mod. I've seen you around doing your thing and I'm glad you decided to come back to help improve the server! P.S. You know you love the unicorn!
PM Link
Fav tv show
Fav film
What's your pizza order?

Opinion
PM Link
Opinion? O.o
PM Link

Powahfull wrote

Congrats on getting Senior along with me once again! Thanks again Powah and congrats to you too! We're the real minigames dream team now ;)[\b]

Fav moment on staff team? I'm not sure if this counts or not but the morning I woke up to see a friend request and message from McNerdx. Although I am a minigames senior, I have him to thank for giving me a chance to be on this staff team in the first place.

Why did you apply to Badlion but not other server? (plz don't say bc BL has AU proxy) When I was accepted at Badlion I was actually the owner of my own server, my main reason for applying for mod here was that I saw Badlion as "the big leagues" of staffing, up there with the other large servers. My passion for pvp is what brought me to Badlion and I applied to I could help improve the state of the server so more people could enjoy playing and competing for the top spot.

Opinion :v You're a really dedicated mod and CM, you've been staff for a long time now and have really deserved your promotion. I also like the fact that you're Turkish because I try and talk to and be friendly to people of lots of differing cultures and you are the first Turkey I've been friends with! Keep up the great work dude and I hope we can have a great ride together as seniors <3
PM Link

Awizeuh wrote

gratz Thank you!
PM Link