Store
Subscribe
Tourneys
So… it’s kinda bullshit when we have na tourneys but eu players play them therefore giving them an advantage cause if you don’t know this but playing on the wrong proxy gives you like no kb and it’s not fair when eu players always play na tourneys and win. So basically na tourneys should only be na players no matter the player count and eu tourneys for eu players. Also for na tourneys, the time should be made a little more reasonable than 11am. Like who is gonna wake up at 11am on a Saturday. A better time for tourneys would be in the late afternoon.
PM Link
I didnt expect this from you.
PM Link
No thats stupid
PM Link
+1
PM Link
eh
PM Link

iBlueApple wrote

Like who is gonna wake up at 11am on a Saturday.
lmao
PM Link
Yeah now how the FUCK do EU players have an advantage on NA? So here are the pros of having low ping(NA players) : Low rod-delay, bow delay, lava, water, and hit connection
The only slight advantage you have with 100+ ping which isnt even always an advantag in my opinion is kb
I think badlion should just host EU tournaments in the future because EU is more competitive and has a bigger player basis
PM Link
as an australian who likes playing their fair share of minecraft tournaments

fuck you <3
PM Link

JohnKeynes wrote

Yeah now how the FUCK do EU players have an advantage on NA? So here are the pros of having low ping(NA players) : Low rod-delay, bow delay, lava, water, and hit connection
The only slight advantage you have with 100+ ping which isnt even always an advantag in my opinion is kb
I think badlion should just host EU tournaments in the future because EU is more competitive and has a bigger player basis

The first part of this sums up my opinion.
PM Link

JohnKeynes wrote

Well I see iblue's point in which in some cases EU take no kb on na. Me and @Arrowless played a diamond rod EU 2v2 unofficial tournament hosted by BTL and we easily won because we had good teamwork but we took no kb. Although I think the idea of limiting players due to region is bad because then he tournaments will have to be even smaller with less sign ups
PM Link
Also I do agree of pushing the time foward a couple hours so it's easy for west coast players to show up. Maybe 1pm is better for everyone? (Other than AU cuz they are far off)
PM Link
When we have EU tournaments the same happens to us EU players, all NA players have no KB and vis versa, but you don't complain when it's advantageous in favour of you…
PM Link
lmfao, EU beat NA because EU players are better than NA players on average with the few exceptions. EU players win NA tourneys , you're right. But you dont see NA players win EU tourneys. You never will lol. That's the truth.
PM Link

Jezii wrote

lmfao, EU beat NA because EU players are better than NA players on average with the few exceptions. EU players win NA tourneys , you're right. But you dont see NA players win EU tourneys. You never will lol. That's the truth.

You’re very stupid na players are better. Just because you beat na randoms in tourneys that are na doesn’t mean your better cause no good na players even play the tourneys fuck outta here lmao
PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

When we have EU tournaments the same happens to us EU players, all NA players have no KB and vis versa, but you don't complain when it's advantageous in favour of you…

Then how about we do what I said we do?????
PM Link

Twisz wrote

as an australian who likes playing their fair share of minecraft tournaments

fuck you <3

Legend
PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

did you even fully read the post
PM Link

Jezii wrote

EU is the easiest region to be high global elo, from my experience playing every region for over 2 years with both good and bad ping throughout all regions xD

Pretty sure the bow kits are much easier on NA though, I noticed that most top NA players grind bow ladders at night because they can grind easy elo off laggers

AU is the hardest region to gain elo in any ladder, but its the easiest to have a good kdr ratio as most good AU players have quit/play rarely
PM Link

Bean wrote

Jezii wrote...

EU is the easiest region to be high global elo, from my experience playing every region for over 2 years with both good and bad ping throughout all regions xD

Pretty sure the bow kits are much easier on NA though, I noticed that most top NA players grind bow ladders at night because they can grind easy elo off laggers

AU is the hardest region to gain elo in any ladder, but its the easiest to have a good kdr ratio as most good AU players have quit/play rarely

So you have been playing badlion for 8 years?
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Bean wrote...

So you have been playing badlion for 8 years?

No, I played badlion overall for over 2 years, and I lived in England before, now I live in Australia.
PM Link
Thread is locked