Store
Players Online: 53.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
3k post/nearly 1 year as staff AMA
Hello all
I'm Metarus, your in house Asian CM. After nearly 2 years on the forums and just under 1 year as a staff member and since it's been a while since my last AMA, I thought it was fitting. Ask whatever you like, although if it's too personal I won't respond, but generally I'm quite open about my life so that shouldn't be a huge issue. Limit on questions per person is 100 (last time I did 500, many regrets later that day).

Ask away!
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link

Tigrah wrote

Opinion?
You're pretty loud in the Ominous TS but you're a chill guy. Overall, I don't know you too well, but you seem friendly albeit somewhat racist/misogynistic/discrimanatory/@JuztChicken like at times. Nevertheless, you're a good friend :)
PM Link

Metarus wrote

Tigrah wrote...

You're pretty loud in the Ominous TS but you're a chill guy. Overall, I don't know you too well, but you seem friendly albeit somewhat racist/misogynistic/discrimanatory/@JuztChicken like at times. Nevertheless, you're a good friend :)

I am not Racist U.u
PM Link

Tigrah wrote

Metarus wrote...

I am not Racist U.u
debateable
Memes aside, it's jest. You aren't actually racist, misogynistic, discriminatory, or JuztChicken like. All of those are terrible things to call people.
PM Link
gimme that opinion fucko
Favorite drink?
Favorite moment on badlion (Can't say getting CM)
Favorite forum member?

PM Link
Opinion?
Favorite Staff Member?
Favorite Badlion Player or Staff Member to talk to?
Funniest Player?
Favorite Food?
PM Link
Congratulations on almost reaching a year as CM!
Opinion?
Favorite Gamemode on Badlion?
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

gimme that opinion fucko
Favorite drink?
Favorite moment on badlion (Can't say getting CM)
Favorite forum member?

You seem pretty chill, once again I don't know you too well but I've always thought that you were quite a nice forumer and a chill guy.
Probably Fanta, I dunno
Hmm, I mean, getting CM was pretty great but since you said not that. I guess getting Gold V global, that was pretty great.
Oof, that's tough. Favorite is probably @Suitability just because we're close friends and I like his posts, but I'm not totally sure.
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

Opinion? You seem friendly although at times you seem to get a little annoyed and somewhat triggered, although that may just be your IGN.
Favorite Staff Member? @Msging, lately I've been talking to him a lot and he's a really chill and friendly guy.
Favorite Badlion Player or Staff Member to talk to? Suitability just because we're good friends.
Funniest Player? lolitsalex
Favorite Food? Khao Suey
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

Congratulations on almost reaching a year as CM! Thank you!
Opinion? if I'm honest, I've seen you all of twice. I don't know you all that well.
Favorite Gamemode on Badlion? UHC Run. I really enjoyed it the 2 times I played it but sadly it's kinda died since. Nowadays though probably SG because it's active and a fun Gamemode.

PM Link
Opinion?

Thoughts on Ominous?

Thoughts on competitive Minecraft?

PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

Opinion? Really friendly and thoughtful guy, great clan leader, responsible, committed, overall really nice guy. I enjoy our chats.

Thoughts on Ominous? I think the best clan on the network both skill wise and in terms of organization. Really fun clan to be around and just a good experience overall.

Thoughts on competitive Minecraft? Definitely gonna be a struggle to make it big and it's going to have a lot of haters because it's Minecraft, but I do believe it will work.

PM Link
What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?
PM Link
Considering applying for another position on Badlion?

Opinion?
PM Link
pizza or pasta
opinion
fav movie
PM Link
What is your favorite thing about being CM?

What do you enjoy most when it comes to working with CM?

Do you have plans to apply for other positions?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Honest opinion on the new CM team?

What is the most competitive gamemode on Badlion in your opinion?

What do you see the CM team doing in the near future?

Opinion?
PM Link

Purox wrote

What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done? Made an entire course into a game which we played.

What’s the most useless talent you have? I guess making weird noises. It's pretty useless.

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing? Toe.

Opinion? You're a really friendly guy although I haven't talked to you much,
but when I have I've enjoyed our chats.

PM Link