Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 59.8k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Msging’s AMA (V2)
Hey folks,

I was accepted as a CM around a month ago and I wanted you guys to get to know me a bit better so why not do an AMA? I’d appreciate it if you asked me questions where I can give you more detailed answers on Badlion related topics however feel free to ask me anything as this is an AMA.

- Maximum of 10 questions
- Don’t send me your appeals
- You can’t just ask for an opinion
PM Link
pizza or pasta
opinion
fav movie
PM Link
Opinion? :^)
PM Link
Why do you an ama every month

Opinion
PM Link
Congrats on a month!

Favourite movie?

Favourite food?

Best moment(s) on Badlion?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
i get banneded for haxing… can u plzz check appel? ;v

opinion?? jaja XD
PM Link
Opinion?

What's 1+1?
PM Link
Pizza order
McDonalds order
Fav ice cream
Fav tv show

Opinion? :P
PM Link

Saimo wrote

pizza or pastaPasta
opinion Hmm. It’s safe to say that you’re an extremely interesting character. You didn’t get CM (which I was disapointed at in itself) and I just expected you to drift away from the community or become just like the other 90% of the community but I was delighted to see you didn’t. You’re incredibly active within the council and you make good quality forums threads. Sometimes when you argue your case you can get a little aggressive and people find this intimidating but I think it’s just your personality. I have a huge amount of respect for you and it’s a shame people see you as an aggressive person when in reality you are just incredibly passionate. It’s also alarming you somehow seem to know more info than the majority of the CM team. Keep up the good work in the council and it’s safe to say you have my respect bud.
fav movieMe before you
PM Link
2+2 is 4 -1 is 3 quick maths

On a serious note,

What is your favorite thing about being staff on badlion?

What is your goal as a staff member, where do you see yourself going?

If you werent staff at this point, what would you be doing?

Opinion?
PM Link
What is the craziest thing one of your teachers has done?

What’s the most useless talent you have?

What’s a body part that you wouldn’t mind losing?

Opinion?
PM Link

Slypering wrote

Opinion? :^)

We haven’t talked in a while. You are definitely doing a good job on the senior team and your rapid promotion shows that. It’s nice to see you interacting with the staff a fair bit. Not much to say really apart from you’re a pretty good staff member and seem like a decent guy.
PM Link
Congratulations on reaching a month!
How did you get your name?
When did you start playing Minecraft?
Opinion?
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

Why do you an ama every month I did one 2/3 months ago and a few CM’s are doing them so that the community can get to know us a bit better. I probably won’t do another one for another 6 months or so.

Opinion It’s really nice to see you putting in a lot more effort into staffing now and I hope it pays off. You didn’t let recent evals effect you like some staff members and used them as a way to better yourself. You’re a pretty intelligent guy and certainly a great friend. You’ve do have a tendancy to say some weird stuff at certain times which is very amusing for me. You have some great ideas and it was nice to see them at the SFN. Keep working hard and the rewards will come.
PM Link
What is your favorite thing about being CM?

What do you enjoy most when it comes to working with CM?

Do you have plans to apply for other positions?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?
Rate me 1-10
Thoughts on iPhone X?
Thoughts on Domination on Badlion?
Why did you choose Badlion?
Who introduced you to Badlion?
When did you first join Badlion?
Also, Congrats on a month!
PM Link
Will this be ur last AMA?

What do you think will happen to the future of Rick and Morty?

Is it jif or jef?

If a wood chuck chuck wood if it luk like u none kid. KSI GANK

Onion?
PM Link

Tigrah wrote

Congrats on a month! Cheers

Favourite movie? Me before you

Favourite food? Chicken and pasta

Best moment(s) on Badlion? Answered this in my other AMA but getting CM is definitely up there. A fair few of my close friends applied and we were hyping it up for a few weeks.

Opinion? You make tons of forum reports which is really helpful. You’re a strong player and it’s nice seeing you around. Can’t say much beyond that.
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Opinion?

You seem like a pretty chill guy. Some people definitely have a negative opinion on you due to a certain incident but I don’t really know what happened so I can’t comment. It’s a shame you resigned from arena.
PM Link