Store
Players Online: 47.3k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
LOL it happened again
https://clips.twitch.tv/GloriousThirstyFinchPermaSmug

I think I am just going to play hosted uhcs and uhc runs from now on.
PM Link
You say it wastes your time yet you feel the need to make another thread about it when it happens again, like ok we get ur point.
PM Link
The developer team should be add a report system or a rate system that severly punishes people that do that. Not with a ban but a suspension from that hosting service.
PM Link
I believe we all explained pretty well that there is no point making these threads. If you don't like the way they are currently, make a suggestion with a way to improve the system.
PM Link
Who cares
PM Link
Play a community uhc and get blacklisted after 30 min. You can't get that 30 min back. In that 30 min, I could've done something else like study, instead wasted my time.
PM Link

ryan2003222 wrote

Play a community uhc and get blacklisted after 30 min. You can't get that 30 min back. In that 30 min, I could've done something else like study, instead wasted my time.Play a community uhc and get blacklisted after 30 min. You can't get that 30 min back. In that 30 min, I could've done something else like study, instead wasted my time.[/quote
You’re basically saying if you play a UHC for a solid 30 minutes and someone kills you or you die to something stupid you just wasted 30 minutes you can’t get back

It’s saying don’t play Minecraft or UHC in general cause you can’t get time back on it
PM Link