Store
Slypering's AMA One year V2 Reattempt
Redoing this thread again, cause these fools @Strqfe_ and @Emogan decided to give mess my previous one up ;P. So, comment below what you want to ask me :).
PM Link
Also going to do previous ama's as well.
PM Link

6L_ wrote

I would just like to say a huge congratulations my man.You have come to my aid when needed and well deserved Senior+.

Opinion?

You're a funny and a nice person. You seem pretty active and you sound like the type of person who wants to start the day off by joking around and such. It has been a while since we last spoke and I'd like to speak to you more :3. Overall, your a funny and a great person :P
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link

Redex_ wrote

Future ambitions irl and on badlion?
Opinion?

One of my future ambitions right now IRL is just to focus on exams, get good grades, get good A Levels, and get a good job and earn money. I feel like that's important in terms of wanting to have a successful future. In terms of Badlion, my plan is to reach Manager at least. I don't plan on leaving anytime soon at all and I feel like Manager would be a really good goal to reach.

Opinion: You're a funny person Ryan. Not just funny, but also nice and caring. I like our PM messages as we sometimes have a laugh and sometimes have a joke around and I quite enjoy it :). I've seen you very active on the server and on Discord and to me, you look like a hardworking person. And I hope we can continue to speak to each other as well as you're a nice guy :).
PM Link

Msging wrote

Opinion on the senior team?

Opinion on the minigames team?

Opinion?

I think the senior team is good. The entire team gets along with each other good and we help each other when we need it. I think the senior team right now is perfect and I hope it stays that way.

Same thing with the minigame team, I think it's going quite well at the moment, but we have had a reduction in quite a few minigames staff from their positions which is a shame but something that can't be helped. The team sounds good to be right now.

Opinion: You're a nice guy Msging. We barely haven't spoken to each other but from looking at you from your role as a CM and as an Arena Mod, you sound like someone who is hardworking and your just the type of person who wants to get the job done regardless of the things that can step in the way. I hope we can continue talking to each other soon :).
PM Link
Where do you see Badlion on one year?

Opinion?

(Sorry for trashing the previous one)
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Opinion? O.o

You're a good Senior+ Mcflops. I actually didn't know you were going to get Senior+ the same time as me ahaha. But yeah, you're a hardworking Senior and your a nice guy. And I hope we can talk more often cause our convos used to be funny aha :3.
PM Link

xFerryUHC wrote

Opinion

We haven't really spoken that much but you do sound nice. And you're doing really good right now with your trial work and I hope to see you as a blue tag like the right of the others :3. Your doing a good job of trial right now :)
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

Congrats on 1 year as staff!

Thoughts on Domination?
Favorite SUV?
Favorite Sports?
Who introduced you to badlion?
Why Badlion?
Why did you want to apply for staff?
Opinion?

Thank you! :)

Domination looks fun, to be honest. Played it a couple of times and it gets annoying when u constant get bow spammed but overall, the game mode itself is interesting to play.

My favorite SUV would be NEW NISSAN X-TRAIL, it looks really nice even though expensive :P

It used to be basketball but then it didn't become my favorite anymore cause I stopped playing it :P

I never really got introduced to Badlion, to be honest. I found it myself ages ago when I was looking for PvP and then I stopped playing it and then afterward I started playing it more and even applied for staff as well :P.

I like moderating Badlion and I like to be helpful to the community and to others as well. I decided to leave my other position from EliteKits and come here instead to have a new fresh start to new things.

^

We haven't really talked at all but you do sound nice and sound like you wanna help the server out. And you sound like a funny person as well which is a good thing about a staff member :P.
PM Link

PoisonShadows wrote

Congrats on one year my dude!

Thoughts on the direction BL is heading?

If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?

Best AU?

Opinion?

Thank you Poison <3

I think BL is heading in a positive direction with all these new game modes, these new things, and these new features. I think the performance beforehand wasn't doing that well but it looks like it's starting to get back up to scratch.

I would say not staying up too late at like 3-4am in the morning playing Minecraft/Hypixel xD

You and YummiBoi :P

You're a really sound and funny guy Poison. We didn't really talked that much in the past but obviously since we were both staff we started to know each other more. We talked for the first time and you sounded like a really nice person. Not just nice, but also someone who is wanting to help Badlion grow and succeed. Your one of my good mates on the staff team and I congratulate you on your promotion to Senior, it was well deserved :)
PM Link

Emogan wrote

Opinion?

You're a really good friend Emogan. Your also very funny and your nice to speak to about anything at all whether it's stuff related to Badlion or other information/topics. Again, we didn't really know each other but obviously, we started talking and were mates :). Congrats on Community Manager btw, well deserved ;).
PM Link

Strqfe_ wrote

Where do you see Badlion on one year?

Opinion?

(Sorry for trashing the previous one)

I see Badlion being a really good server and it having loads of advanced technology like no other Minecraft Server :P

You're a nice person Strqfe. And you also sound like a hard worker and someone who wants to help and benefit the community much. You're nice to speak to and you're a funny person as well and I hope you can reach further then Mod in the future ;).

It's fine :)
PM Link
wanna free all my boys and join gucci?
PM Link
Congrats on one year Sly! :3

How did you find out about Badlion?

What place(s) would you like to visit in the world?

What other languages than English can you speak?

Do you play any other games than just Minecraft?

Name something that bothers you alot (doesn't have to be about Badlion or games.).

If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P)

Opinion?
PM Link

arrayofc wrote

Congrats on one year Sly! :3

How did you find out about Badlion?

What place(s) would you like to visit in the world?

What other languages than English can you speak?

Do you play any other games than just Minecraft?

Name something that bothers you alot (doesn't have to be about Badlion or games.).

If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P)

Opinion?

Thank you! :)

I found it myself ages ago when I was looking for PvP and then I stopped playing it and then afterward I started playing it more and even applied for staff as well. It was funny to PvP and to make videos :P :3

I would say America being the only one really cause I can't think of other places :3

Can speak some Spanish, but last time I did it was about 4 years ago and until then, I haven't really done it xd

Yeah, I play Bioshock, Golf with friends, and other games like COD games, etc.

When people annoy me or get on my nerves lol :p

To be rich :)

Your one of my closet mates on the staff team. You sound really nice and funny as well when it comes to having convos. I'm glad you got Arena+ cause, to be honest, you deserved it for all your hard work and effort you put into Badlion, and following that will be the success of you earning Senior in the future :). I hope we can keep our convos going as I enjoy them :3. Thanks for being such a good mate ;).
PM Link

KingArmoda wrote

wanna free all my boys and join gucci?

wat
PM Link
What's a place you'd love to visit in the world?
What's your favourite smell?
Favourite quote!?
What does a utopian (perfect) society look like in your mind?
Favourite subjects in school - why? :)
What's a trait you love most in people, and what is a trait you really dislike in people.
If you were King of England in 1500, how would you rule, and would you with the traitor if you found one of your servants was plotting to kill you?
Would you rather be too nice or too strict?
Any political leanings?
Opinion?
PM Link
Whats your favorite gamemode on badlion?
PM Link

Slypering wrote

Redoing this thread again, cause these fools @Strqfe_ and @Emogan decided to give mess my previous one up ;P. So, comment below what you want to ask me :).

Do you like france ?
PM Link