Store
omgplsno's AMA
I recently got promoted to Minigames Moderator so I thought why not do one.

Ask Away!
PM Link
Congrats on your promotion!

How did you find out about Badlion?

What made you want to work for Badlion?

Do you have any future goals that you would like to reach while working with the Minigame team?
PM Link

Slypering wrote

How did you find out about Badlion? A few years ago I hadn't had a computer, so I was playing Minecraft on my iPad. I started watching streams on twitch and saw someone was streaming on Badlion, the day of me getting my Laptop the first thing I had played was Badlion Unranked SG.

What made you want to work for Badlion? Badlion has many different gamemodes and how they configure them is great, which is really what drove me to work for Badlion.
Do you have any future goals that you would like to reach while working with the Minigame team? I don't have many goals as of now, but one of them was getting promoted to Minigames Moderator.
PM Link
congrats on promotion!
Opinion?
PM Link

APEMODE wrote

congrats on promotion! Thank you
Opinion? You are one of the few staff members I have talked to, you are also my son. On a serious note, its nice to be around you and you should carry me more in UHC Meetup
PM Link
Well deserved promotion my friend!

Opinion?
Any plans to apply for other teams on Badlion?
PM Link

Braadley wrote

Well deserved promotion my friend! Thank you :)

Opinion? I usually try not to pick favorites but you are differently one. You are very nice and have great potential.
Any plans to apply for other teams on Badlion? I have been thinking of applying for Arena & Tournament Staff.
PM Link

Opinion?
Pizza or Pasta?
Mountains or Sea?
Favourite soda drink?
PM Link

xFerryUHC wrote

Congrats on your promotion! Thank you :) , same to you.

Opinion? I don't know you that much but I know that you deserved to be promoted.
Pizza or Pasta? When I saw this, my brother gave me pizza, so pizza.
Mountains or Sea? I live on a mountain so I guess Mountain.
Favourite soda drink? Sprite, I don't drink soda often.
PM Link
Congrats on the promotion.

Opinion?
PM Link

wpc wrote

Congrats on the promotion. Thank you

Opinion?I don't really know you that much to give you an accurate opinion, but you have been helpful to me and other staff members, you seem like a nice guy as well.
PM Link