Store
Players Online: 57.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Let use banned users use BLClient on badlion ?
Hello,

idk if this proposition has been already made, but it would be cool for banned players to play legit with the Badlion Client, as they can't cheat.

They wouldn't be able to join just after their ban, but for permanent bans, that would be a cool idea that they would be able to join agin legit after waiting few months.

(i'm totally against cheaters, but if they can't cheat and want to play again, why not) !

And for player who have been banned 2 times or + that would be awesome to permanently force them to use BlClient.

I'm really sorry about my language i know that i'm maby doing some errors, but i'm not english xD

Have a good day/night

bye
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Neutral for the following reasons;

- It would eliminate ban appeals almost entirely
- People wouldn't get consequences for their wrong actions
- You'd see an influx of cheaters as it would be a "free pass" for say

But it would also bring back players
PM Link
+1-1
PM Link
Think Archy had plans for something like this. Not sure if it’s going ahead
PM Link
This was already brought to their attention.
PM Link

Braadley wrote

Neutral for the following reasons;

- It would eliminate ban appeals almost entirely
- People wouldn't get consequences for their wrong actions
- You'd see an influx of cheaters as it would be a "free pass" for say

But it would also bring back players

Less appeals is good apart from for seniors, also the idea was a cheat free server and appeals aren’t needed without them
PM Link
Yeah Archy is working on something so I’d expect to see this soon.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
@Braadley @Msging

I like the concept though, it wouldn't really be an issue to "not give them consequences" since they would be forced to play legit meaning what they did wrong will be realised and will be prevented from happening again, which I find really unique and cool
PM Link

Zaquez wrote

@Braadley @Msging

I like the concept though, it wouldn't really be an issue to "not give them consequences" since they would be forced to play legit meaning what they did wrong will be realised and will be prevented from happening again, which I find really unique and cool

Yeah I see where you're coming from, it wouldn't be to bad
PM Link
Rip banned mac users.
PM Link
-1, cheaters don't deserve to get a relief just like that.
PM Link
+1 great idea for all the players that can't do appeals anymore cose they was doing a mistake during an appeal
PM Link
Don't autoclickers that aren't meant to for cheating bypass. Like macros or Logitech Mouse settings
PM Link
-1 because of what @omgplsno said
PM Link
ppl would cheat until they get banned and then play legit with no consequences… good idea but idk if it would work well
PM Link
Adding on to what I said before, people would purposely cheat, then they would be able to go to the Badlion Client and act as like nothing happened. People would boost their stats off this.
PM Link
I've made this thread multiple times
PM Link
I said that it would be interesting to let perma banned players use BlClient months after their ban. (by perma banned, i mean : no way to be unbanned)
PM Link