Store
8888th Post
***Message to staff: PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THIS TO ANOTHER SECTION I THINK THIS DOES BELONG IN GENERAL DISCUSSION BECAUSE IT IS BADLION RELATED!!!***

Hello all, this is my 8888th post. I believe I am the 4th person to achieve this great feat after some of my wonderful friends whom include:

1. McNerdx
2. MasterGberry
3. Morsinius

FUN FACT: Looks like the first 4 people to hit 8888 posts all have usernames that start with "M".

I have been playing Badlion since late 2013/early 2014 back in the days of OCN. I joined the staff team as an Arena Trial Mod on 10 January 2015. I was promoted promptly at the end of the 2-week trial period on 24 January of that year. I became a Senior Moderator in August of 2015 after coming back from a short retirement. At the time, I was the fastest promotion to senior which apparently is not that much of a feat anymore (~6 months). I became a manager in what I believe was March of 2016.

I also played a role in the revamped version of Badlion tournament team. I was an original tournament advisor (formerly the highest tournament rank below Archy). I planned, coordinated, and ran several tournaments with the help of the wonderful team.

I retired from all of my staff positions on 9 March 2017 due to having virtually no interest in moderating, managing, and ban appeals anymore. I haven't looked at the appeals section in months and I really don't want to. I have never ruled out coming back if there was a role that was worth coming back for (aka not doing ban appeals since I have dealt with several thousand of those throughout my years). At one point I had among the highest punishment counts on the team. At one point, my punishments amounted to nearly 2% of those handed out by the staff team. I'm not sure if that holds true today because that is now supposedly known as "classified information."

This is also an AMA so ask away. I will answer questions here as you ask them.

About me: I am a first-year university student studying at the University of California, Santa Barbara. I am trying to get into Economics/Accounting but we will see how that goes. I like to watch soccer (football) and support Chelsea and FC Barcelona.

Thank you very much,

Mr_Bloxley

Retired Arena Manager, Tournament Advisor, Minigames Moderator, UHC Host (2015-2017)
PM Link
Thank you for your service.
PM Link
Gratz!
PM Link
You probably don't know me :( but here we go.I would just like to point out that I love football/soccer as well.

Favourite player from Barcelona?

Why Chelsea?

How do you feel about Kante being linked to PSG?

Why not apply for "Player Council" or "Translator"?

How long have you been watching soccer for?

1-10 how hyped are you for the 2018 world cup in 8 months?

Should Qatar still host the 2022 world cup despite all of the unfair labor and money scandals?

I like your CampingRusher skin.

PM Link

6L_ wrote

You probably don't know me :( but here we go.I would just like to point out that I love football/soccer as well.

Favourite player from Barcelona? Messi, of course

Why Chelsea? They are the who I liked the most when I started following soccer/football. They ended up 10th that year but I liked how they played.

How do you feel about Kante being linked to PSG? At this point everyone really has been linked to PSG so I don't see it actually happening.

Why not apply for "Player Council" or "Translator"? I honestly don't know what player council is and for translator I am not fluent enough in Spanish.

How long have you been watching soccer for? I started watching actively after the 2014 World Cup although I used to play for years when I was younger.

1-10 how hyped are you for the 2018 world cup in 8 months? 8/10 haha USA didn't even make it but I will be and have been rooting for Spain since day one.

Should Qatar still host the 2022 world cup despite all of the unfair labor and money scandals? no

I like your CampingRusher skin. thank you

PM Link
My old manager ;P

Coffee or Tea
Donut or Bagel
UHC or Pot
UHC or Soup
Pot or Soup
Hot Dog or Hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order?
What do you like on your pizza?
Favorite pizza establishment?
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Preferred Soda?
Debuff or No Debuff?
Favorite type of cake
Favorite type of muffin
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order
Marvel or DC
Favorite type of juice?
How do you like your burger/steak cooked?
Favorite type of steak?
Favorite color?
Do you wake up early or sleep in?
Do you stay up late or go to bed early?
Do you follow sports, if so which sports?
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?
What type of phone do you have?
Favorite Steam game?
Favorite type of pie?
Gyazo or Lightshot?
Favorite type of ice cream?
Favorite Movie?
Favorite TV Show?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o;

Opinion?
PM Link
Grats on 8888k posts!

Favorite type of furry?
PM Link
Congratulations on your 8888th post, such a huge number.

Here we go with some FOOTBALL related questions:

Why did you start supporting Barca?

How long have you supported Barcelona?

What do you think is the best frontline they have ever had since you started supporting them?

Barcelona or Chelsea?

What do you think is the best team in the world right now?

What do you think about Neymar going to PSG for the money?

Thanks for answering!

*if you cant tell im a barca fan :ppp*
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

My old manager ;P

Coffee or Tea: i don't really like either but coffee
Donut or Bagel: donut
UHC or Pot: uhc (the kit, not build; anything but build!)
UHC or Soup: uhc (the kit, not build)
Pot or Soup: soup
Hot Dog or Hamburger; hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order?: this one ranch bacon thing i think?
What do you like on your pizza? white sauce with grilled chicken, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes
Favorite pizza establishment? regional chain on the west coast i think? Round Table Pizza; nationally i like little caesars for the price
How do you like your eggs cooked? scrambled
Preferred Soda? pepsi
Debuff or No Debuff? nodebuff
Favorite type of cake: chocolate
Favorite type of muffin: banana nut
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order: grande java chip frap
Marvel or DC: marvel
Favorite type of juice? apple
How do you like your burger/steak cooked? medium well
Favorite type of steak? no preference, anything really
Favorite color? blue
Do you wake up early or sleep in? used to be an early bird, now i am whatever
Do you stay up late or go to bed early? used to go early, now i am whatever
Do you follow sports, if so which sports? soccer(Football), basketball, baseball
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics? summer
What type of phone do you have? iPhone 8
Favorite Steam game? Football Manager or cities skylines
Favorite type of pie? apple crumble
Gyazo or Lightshot? gyazo
Favorite type of ice cream?
Favorite Movie?
Favorite TV Show?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o;

Opinion?
PM Link
Are my dabs good enough
PM Link

animalLIME wrote

Grats on 8888k posts!

Favorite type of furry?

no idea what you mean
PM Link
Hey, if everyone prior started with M, I wonder who could be next? (COUGHING INTENSIFIES) (It's me)

Opinion?
PM Link
Good luck with your future c:
PM Link
Favourite ice cream flavor?

Hopefully, you succeed in university! :)
PM Link
What’s your opinion of the current Badlion community?

Where do you see Badlion in a year?

Who’s your favourite Chelsea player of all time?

Do you ever regret resigning at the time you did possibly sacrificing an admin position or were you truly sick of staffing?
PM Link
Congrats dood :)
PM Link
Hello you appeals king.
PM Link
Congrats on the 8888th post!
How's your life now going?
Opinion?
Why FC Barcelona?, Atlético de Madrid is better :C
Opinion and thoughts of Badlion's future?
I hope I can see you sometimes in the forums, I like to see retired staff that still active in the community!
PM Link
Would you be down to meeting up next time I'm near UCSB?

Did you think I would get to the position I am at when you first helped with my trial phase?

What are you majoring in?

Opinion?
PM Link
fav foods
fav games
fav tv show or movie
fav band or single

do you remember me?
PM Link