Store
Players Online: 58.3k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
McFlops - AMA (Other ama too old, finishing here...)
When did you first join Badlion? First joined Badlion back in 2015 I believe

Who introduced you to Badlion? I honestly don't remember haha

Opinion? :,) Strqfe, you're such a nice guy to talk to and I always love it when I see your head in the discord messages from you letting me know you have something to say, about evidence or anything else. I feel that you're somebody who I can talk to and trust very much. Your moderation you do on the server is incredible and people should aspire to work like you and follow your positive flowing personality. You will definitely go far on Badlion, just give it some time. You're one of the few people I can actually say this because I see no flaw that could possibly stop you from a successful time here. Keep it up buddy. Without a doubt see a purple tag and + tags in your future.

Late response… shhh

@Strqfe_
PM Link
Opinion? Blizzard, you've become more active since your Mod+ promotion and it's very cool to see how much you've progressed since then. So much has changed about you recently and that's why I think I like you even more. You've grown to be more mature, more independent and a moderator people should learn to trust, because I'm definitely there. You deserve a promotion and you'll get it sooner or later man. Keep what you're doing right now and continue to be a sick guy!

Do you like pizza? yeeyeyye

@BlizzardPlayz
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Opinion? Blizzard, you've become more active since your Mod+ promotion and it's very cool to see how much you've progressed since then. So much has changed about you recently and that's why I think I like you even more. You've grown to be more mature, more independent and a moderator people should learn to trust, because I'm definitely there. You deserve a promotion and you'll get it sooner or later man. Keep what you're doing right now and continue to be a sick guy!

Do you like pizza? yeeyeyye

@BlizzardPlayz

Thanks!
PM Link
opinion?
PM Link
Opinion? “You remind me of the ‘sane’ version of JackyFTW” - wdym Well, when I said that AbyKhan reminds me of you, but because I find him completely different from the human species… the 'sane' version of Jacky I guess… xD. But man here comes your opinion!

Jacky, you're such a great guy and man, I mean it. Similar to what I said for strqfe but I got tons more. I love your energy and your personality. Beautiful combination and it's such a great time whenever I get to talk to you, you teach me stuff everyday. Since you've joined the Badlion Team, you have been an outgoing moderator and one that truly stands out. Your talents are definitely known by everybody on the team and you're one of the few people I can say, just like what I said for strqfe, that will go very far as a Badlion moderator. I without a doubt know that you'll be getting a purple tag in the near future but until that happens keep doing what you're doing bud. Stay humble, stay smart stay Jacky! Because you're a very unique person on the team and that's what Badlion needs.

Pizza or pasta? Pizza!!!

What motivates you to get out of bed and staff Badlion? Knowing that if I don't I'll get demoted

What made you apply for staff? Well, what happened is I resigned on a server I was mod on for 2 months, then played Badlion SG… talked to a trial sg mod I was friends with, he said you should apply for minigames trial, I said arena, he said that u shld minigames first because it's smaller and more of a chance, I said okay and then I'm here O.o

;D

@JackyFTW
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Opinion? “You remind me of the ‘sane’ version of JackyFTW” - wdym Well, when I said that AbyKhan reminds me of you, but because I find him completely different from the human species… the 'sane' version of Jacky I guess… xD. But man here comes your opinion!

Jacky, you're such a great guy and man, I mean it. Similar to what I said for strqfe but I got tons more. I love your energy and your personality. Beautiful combination and it's such a great time whenever I get to talk to you, you teach me stuff everyday. Since you've joined the Badlion Team, you have been an outgoing moderator and one that truly stands out. Your talents are definitely known by everybody on the team and you're one of the few people I can say, just like what I said for strqfe, that will go very far as a Badlion moderator. I without a doubt know that you'll be getting a purple tag in the near future but until that happens keep doing what you're doing bud. Stay humble, stay smart stay Jacky! Because you're a very unique person on the team and that's what Badlion needs.

Pizza or pasta? Pizza!!!

What motivates you to get out of bed and staff Badlion? Knowing that if I don't I'll get demoted

What made you apply for staff? Well, what happened is I resigned on a server I was mod on for 2 months, then played Badlion SG… talked to a trial sg mod I was friends with, he said you should apply for minigames trial, I said arena, he said that u shld minigames first because it's smaller and more of a chance, I said okay and then I'm here O.o

;D

@JackyFTW

<3
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
opinion?
PM Link
Opinion? ;)
PM Link