Store
Players Online: 38.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
why do people tryhard
@YoYoBoBo you are arguing about someone that doest play badlion anymore and creating drama because of your smartass so stop being stuiped child and focus on the main title.
PM Link

ryan2003222 wrote

LOL so true, btw are u a nikolai fan since u talk about him in most of your posts?

i posted asking why youtubers weren't playing this, then i asked why people think nikolai is retarded lol. but sure let your hater mind make you think i'm a fanboy
PM Link

OUA wrote

@YoYoBoBo do yourself a favour and listen to what you are saying, the only reason nikolai got brought up to this post was because of you so being trigger that everyone hates that kid won't help his image.

So you ignored what I said and focused on my grammar, classic from people who don't have point to start arguing with, considering English is my thrid language I would care less about someone with your intelligence to criti me.

"Gangster and cool kid at school" i bet you are the kids the spends his time in the teacher lounge talking about his anime pillow.

The reason I said I'm older than you and him since he's 16 and I doubt his fan Base above the age of 12 unless there couple 20 year old who watch him and fan boyou him.

If I were to roast you would start crying and I would been banned of the forums and if you think I'm beung toxic boy I didn't even started yet.

Lastly your original point was nikolai has gf and smarter than us and we don't have soical but you don't know us or are you talking about your miserable life that you have to fan a toxic human being and seeing him as an idoil.
'

clearly me saying that i was being sarcastic about nikolai having a gf and 200 iq flew over your head lol, but i expect that from someone who posted three times to be toxic against someone they don't even know lol, the fact you got triggered by that is funny

"The reason I said I'm older than you and him since he's 16 and I doubt his fan Base above the age of 12 unless there couple 20 year old who watch him and fan boyou him."
"If I were to roast you would start crying and I would been banned of the forums and if you think I'm beung toxic boy I didn't even started yet."
"Lastly your original point was nikolai has gf and smarter than us and we don't have soical but you don't know us or are you talking about your miserable life that you have to fan a toxic human being and seeing him as an idoil. "

i'm surprised YOU aren't a fanboy of nikolai, you are just like him: toxic and flexes a lot in a retarded way.

and lol 1/5 of my thing was about grammar the rest probably flew right over your head, considering you don't mention the rest at all D:. or maybe you had a mental breakdown idk.
"didn't you say
and you aren't a virgin? "if you aren't great i guess…. wait this is a minecraft pvp forum who even cares about that stuff here lol" but at the start you said that he has gf and smarter."

me in my first and third posts: "makes sarcastic comment about nikolai

everyone gets triggered and needs to tell me that nikolai is a toxic fckboi piece of shit and that i must be mentally retarded." "it's just a joke".

do you lack the ability to read or are you actually that toxic?

"you are arguing about someone that doest play badlion anymore and creating drama because of your smartass so stop being stuiped child and focus on the main title."

if you are that old that you are calling me child do you even have a life lol.

and no a bunch of youtubers left because people like you who idolize nikolai's toxicity despite being 100% against his toxicity. and nikolai still plays badlion uhc's lol.

point is you are the nikolai fanboy, but you are too insecure to admit that you are following in his footsteps by being toxic just like him. you hate him yet you are like him, if not more toxic than the dude lol.

and you apparently are that old you can call us "kid", so yeah, a grown ass man still being toxic to two kids like it's high school :,D, here's my pity
PM Link
-
PM Link

Foxize wrote

YoYoBoBo wrote...

Can I have a tl;dr of this post please, because this is ridiculous.

basically he is saying that nikolai is toxic while at the same time being just as toxic
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
how did world war 3 nikolai edition start over this thread
PM Link
I don't see anything wrong with tryharding, it's a way of PvP. It's not like you're forbidden to tryhard. Everyone can use that technique to potentially become better. Trash talking is a complete another story. I'd advise you to ignore players that do it, likely will lead to a better community overall.
PM Link
-
PM Link
It wouldn’t be competitive if people didn’t try…

What do you think this server is? An elementary gym class?
PM Link

Foxize wrote

YoYoBoBo wrote...

so just say he's a hypocrite, nothing he says has any meaning behind it, and leave it there.

nah i want to fry his brain from reading all of this
PM Link
hop out the 4 door with a .44 it was 1 2 3 and 4
PM Link

YoYoBoBo wrote

everyone criticizing nikolai that hard and calling me a retarded fanboy, pls realize that you are being really toxic yourself and are being complete hypocrites. chill out and realize that you are talking about a 16 teenager who probably has gotten bullied irl for being a mineman, I remember he mentioned bullying on stream randomly and said "don't get bullied" when i made a comment about high school, he probably mentioned that because he probably got bullied before, remember that a lot of gamer's are toxic but as people they are chill, and that there are way more people that are shittier than nikolai irl. i'm sure a lot of you guys if you had as much exposure as nikolai people would see some of you just as toxic, but i doubt you guys are like that as people in your daily lives.

Keep in mind that it dosen´t really justify a toxic behavior, and the fact that there are people shittier than him hisn´t either. Its similar in a way to the IHacklite situation where she got a lot of hate but only because she was toxic herself.

Also regarding he bulling, we all play minecraft here, we didn´t all got bullied but I bet he wasn´t the only one. Even I got bullied for it when I was a kid, until I eventually punched the guy and almost broke his nose. But I was never toxic and the last thing I would ever want it to become that guy. People being toxic to him should not make him be toxic.

Also on a different note this thread is going sideways, I´ll give you guys another chance to discuss things in a mature way or else i´ll be forced to lock it. (I probably should already had locked it)
PM Link
cuz ur wasting ur time playing this game anyways so might as well be as good at it as you can
PM Link

YoYoBoBo wrote

KingBooger wrote...

he also has a real social life
for real you guys crackin me up all i have to say is "nikolai" and suddenly y'all get the urge to be like "screw that punk ass kid he a toxic poisonous piece of booty". :D
the triggerfest is real

and you aren't a virgin? if you aren't great i guess…. wait this is a minecraft pvp forum who even cares about that stuff here lol

fuck nikolai and im in high school who is a virgin lol\
PM Link
They r egotistical and lonely
PM Link

Tvjuli wrote

YoYoBoBo wrote...

Keep in mind that it dosen´t really justify a toxic behavior, and the fact that there are people shittier than him hisn´t either. Its similar in a way to the IHacklite situation where she got a lot of hate but only because she was toxic herself.

Also regarding he bulling, we all play minecraft here, we didn´t all got bullied but I bet he wasn´t the only one. Even I got bullied for it when I was a kid, until I eventually punched the guy and almost broke his nose. But I was never toxic and the last thing I would ever want it to become that guy. People being toxic to him should not make him be toxic.

Also on a different note this thread is going sideways, I´ll give you guys another chance to discuss things in a mature way or else i´ll be forced to lock it. (I probably should already had locked it)

but why are people so freakin toxic when i made a sarcastic joke lol, i'm not justifying it but people act like gamer nikolai is equivalent to the actual person that nikolai is. calm down, he's 16 and he'll mature. don't need to get so freakin triggered about me just making a sarcastic remark about it
PM Link

YoYoBoBo wrote

Tvjuli wrote...

Nono I also think that people reacting in a toxic way to your joke is also bad

but why are people so freakin toxic when i made a sarcastic joke lol, i'm not justifying it but people act like gamer nikolai is equivalent to the actual person that nikolai is. calm down, he's 16 and he'll mature. don't need to get so freakin triggered about me just making a sarcastic remark about it

Nono I also think that people reacting super toxic to your joke, and I thought your joke was funny my point wasnt on that.
PM Link
sike
PM Link

Hamatito wrote

hop out the 4 door with a .44 it was 1 2 3 and 4

your dad is 44
PM Link