Server IP:
Store 20% Off!
Players Online 1298 Help Vote Forums Streams Client
Community Feedback: ArenaPvP Season 16

Hey guys.

So this is going to be one of the first Community Feedback threads I have made in a while, but I think it is important for people to know that the Owners are still involved here and we don't just ignore what people say even though we might not be vocally as active as others are.

This thread is focused around how we can make ArenaPvP more fun and expand it outward to other communities and game concepts as we had in the past. In the past we slowly added new kits and play styles such as SG, UHC, Red Rover, etc. We want to try and innovate new game mode concepts and ideas this season and help bring new people to Badlion.

That all being said, I'd like to open this thread up to the community to give some suggestions on what we can do to make ArenaPvP better. We already are working on deploying some more bug fixes and making events (War and LMS) actually viable in the next week or two.

There are no bad ideas here.
Link PM
iron build uhc back!
Link PM
S12 KB

Skywars ranked

Option to disable arrow trails so you dont see them(other people trails)
Link PM
Lobby should definitely get some updates. Since it's a pvp server you'd expect holographic leaderboards to be displayed right in front of you, no? That's what I expected but the system is behind you and is really slow. What I suggest is to make it so all the NPCs you see in front of you to join ladders (are they even used?) should be used to display leaderboards for each ladder (clicking it would allow you to switch between regions) and the center one that has nothing should be used to display global leaderboard (clicking it would switch to winstreak leaderboard)

I guess everyone here already noticed but most people here like uhc styled kits so I'm confused as to why ladders like StackedBuildUHC / No bow build / Dual wielding build / fns builduhc / soup build uhc haven't been added to unranked yet

Add a sumo unranked ladder and a sumo event

Reward winstreaks with xp, after a match it should tell you "You are X wins away from X xp, don't give up" to make people addicted

After a match you get a paper, right clicking it opens inventories and left clicking it requeues you (if its a duel it sends a rematch)

For pot ladders after a match it should directly say Saimo[2 Pots] vs SoulzHD[10 Pots]

After-match inventories should also display "longest combo" for both players

Actually add the tournament system everyone was waiting for…

The editing kit system is outdated and should be made into a simple gui (it should also be ordered like it is elsewhere)

Add a "resource pack showcase" area

TAB should be updated to add Current Winstreak and Max Winstreak

will edit as I come up with stuff
Link PM
Add more kits, example: build uhc with fire aspect or flint and steel, soup diamond with rod, fight with rod hits, skywars ranked, diamond rod ranked, etc etc
Link PM
S12 maps

Link PM
improve the console
Link PM
and a lobby simple, the actually lobby only get lose fps, bad
Link PM
You can improve the Arena PvP by:
1)putting the same Kohi knockback for the speeds kits;
2)trying to give a better hit detection
3)bringing back a 128 TPS Queue for Lion+ (it's a pity to not use this technology)
4)putting a map selector to chose the maps you will like to play on
Link PM
Chante the hit detection, the combos sometimes look like people hitting from 4 blocks because of the ping and I've got just 50 ms.
Link PM
inside build uhc different modes, nether fight, snowball, cavefight etc.
Link PM
Please release the 1.8 version so we don’t have to switch clients everytime we want to play another server.
Link PM
Add 'Diamond Rod' to the ranked kits, there are a lot of players that prefer playing just rod & sword because they are easily annoyed by the bow spamers everywhere on badlion and consequently do not play on there.
Link PM
1. Make combo more enjoyable, reduce the sharpness, most people don't enjoy 30-second matches.
2. If you haven't fixed it yet, fix voting for more matches.
3. Try to add more fun ladders. Like rod, you only take damage when you hit by a rod.
4. more simplistic spawn, like in S12, you don't need a super fancy spawn.
5. More terrain based maps for build, take examples from s12, the ice map, the hills are perfect for making new strategies
Link PM

Zaptelus wrote

Please release the 1.8 version so we don’t have to switch clients everytime we want to play another server.
or just get mods that make 1.8 act like 1.7
Link PM
fix the fuckin kb
Link PM
I understand that donation money is crucial to the servers existance but I highly disagree with how the current party system work, limiting the amount of members that can join a party fight/ffa depending in the rank. I think it kills the fun of making super big parties, which is something I really miss.

The rest its pretty polish (some bugs but those will always be there)
Link PM
For the 5 years badlion you could put the s10,11 and 12 maps for 1 week.

Remove the debuff kit from the ranked and replace it with skywars.

Since many server pots like lounge, velt, minemen, arcane etc. are emerging I would suggest to improve the nodebuff kit since when one wants to make the mbvp the first thing that excludes is badlion.
You could put new maps as those now are really sad and they want to play, and especially improve hit, kb and the pot connection.

I still do not understand why the UHCMeetup kit was not added to the unranked, each of the 2 players would spawn with a random uhcmeetup kit (i'm undecided between ffa or mini).

ty.
Link PM
Improve the speed kb cause it sucks lol
Link PM

SALTYStanenberg wrote

fix the fuckin kb
try to be original and helpful at least if you're gonna complain
Link PM