Store
Players Online: 45.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Bring Back MMR
First, let me start off by saying MMR was really good in my opinion. All though MMR had its struggles they could've been fixed. Elo is making a lot of good players quit for example, Charqed, Legendcaleb doesnt play as much, Tyguy95, LittleLevi and many more. I mean I think people are trying to bring back the old feel of badlion which was elo. But as we can tell MMR was was better and most the global players quit because of it. For example, the global leader boards now doesnt have anybody known from last season. If all the good global players were here, none of these current top 10 global players would be on the top 10 except for maybe Kikzo Sheepman and Zulron. I think MMR should be brought back.

+1 If you agree
+1 if you dont agree
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1
PM Link
PM Link
lol
PM Link
@Ricarcardoe why -1?
PM Link

While I believe MMR is by far a superior system which more fairly rates and bases the players the community favourite is elo. Mainly due to the s12 nostalgia and the fact that you have an actual visible number to grind alongside it being very simple and understandable.
PM Link
People quit because it’s boring af to play arena and they just started playing OW or smth
PM Link
-1 because MMR, even though it is a much smarter and advanced system, I find it to be less enjoyable for some reason, I prefer ELO + Rank, it makes everything so much easier.
PM Link
Make up your mind, when we had MMR, you wanted ELO, now we have ELO you want MMR back
PM Link
I think numbers in Minecraft is sexy
EXDEE
PM Link

The community cried for elo even though MMR is the better system.
PM Link
-1 The community were the people that desperately wanted elo back, and now you want to go back MMR?
PM Link
elo is the main reason why i dont play arena anymore, MMR was better +1
PM Link
wtf everyone was so hyped for the return of elo then this? make up your mind. -1
PM Link
are you dumb
PM Link
PM Link
I don't even play Minecraft anymore, but -1
PM Link
The majority of the community voted for MMR to go away and now that they have ELO they are still unhapy? The people need to make their minds up. MMR is the superior system however the disliked one. The people as a whole need to decide so i will say -1
PM Link
its pretty much a minority that want mmr back and when mmr was here the majority wanted elo so..
PM Link
Thread is locked