Store
Can we ban ZMCNikolai?
All he does is complain about Badlion and says it's terrible. I say the ban message should be "If Badlion is so bad, why are you playing it." I was watching his stream a few minutes ago and he was Butterfly clicking and said he was hoping he was gonna get banned. Just get him off the server he is such a toxic loser.
PM Link
Sure
PM Link
+1
PM Link
The whole concept of butterfly clicking is really stupid and if he’s breaking the rules while doing this he should at least have his rank stripped. But then again I don’t handle this so I have no idea.
PM Link
Chasing down and punishing well-known people who trash talk the server is pointless…if he's playing the server then obviously it's for a reason and he just looks like a hypocrite. If you ban him then you give him some basis to spread his stupidity. Leave it be unless he actually breaks some sort of real network rule.
PM Link
I really hate nikolai
PM Link
He was butter fly clicking on stream…
PM Link
Banning him without good reason would put a bad reputation to Badlion. We can't let immature kids like him make us look bad just because we find him annoying. It's better to not let him get any special ranks and ignore him rather than to sink to his level.
PM Link
No.
PM Link
banning him will just prove his point
PM Link
Tene, most likely he would have to appeal his ban, then I believe he would have to apply for famous again.
PM Link
The only reason he plays badlion because it's the only thing that will provide him with viewers, for example reb streams badlion and hypixel uhc badlion will get more viewers as his fans base are from badlion.
PM Link

Emogan wrote

Banning him without good reason would put a bad reputation to Badlion. We can't let immature kids like him make us look bad just because we find him annoying. It's better to not let him get any special ranks and ignore him rather than to sink to his level.

I understand where you are coming from and I fully agree with you.. however, have you seen Privatefeareless's ban reason?
PM Link
if you ban him he has something to tweet about
PM Link
Thing is if we ban him , we r banning him cause the community hates him.
PM Link

ryan2003222 wrote

He was butter fly clicking on stream…

Butterfly clicking is at your own risk. Which means that even if you're caught doing you won't get banned. I dont know much about butterfly click but I THINK its banneable because doing it sends 2 attacks packets on 1 tick so it looks like double clikcing.
PM Link
There is a reason to ban him… he was butterfly clicking on stream. I don’t care if he talks even more shit about Badlion we can just ignore him, besides the ban would be correct.
PM Link
No but if u are caught butter fly clicking by mod or even if u do it in stream that's bannable.
PM Link

Emogan wrote

Didn't ihackLITE (or howerver we spell his name) got banned for trash talking?
PM Link

Emogan wrote

the reason is because he butterflyclicked on stream?
PM Link