Store
Players Online: 58.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion PUG Discord
Heyo,

So recently I started a PUG discord for the badlion competitive community, based off of 8hrs's original one that was very successful but got deleted. Idk how long this one will last for since badlion have unofficially announced they'll be making their own PUG system.

'PUG' stands for Pick Up Game, basically creating two teams to play against each other in various gamemodes in an attempt to gain elo and climb the leaderboards.

Here's the invite link, feel free to spread it around: https://discord.gg/fsCJEr7

Here's how it works:

When you join the server, type =register [username] in the #register-here channel. Please register as your IGN because if you don't, you'll be asked to change it and banned if you fail to do so. Once this is done, you'll get an elo score next to your name, like: 0 ~ Vijf

By registering, you'll be added to the leaderboards; to climb these, join a queue of your preferred gamemode (CTF, CTW, Domination or SG). Once you have 10 people, roll the dice in the #commands channel and the number rolled means whoever is that number in the channel will become a captain. The 2 captains take it in turns choosing team members, with the lower elo picking first.
When the 2 teams of 5 have been chosen, move to any team channel and create your parties in-game. You can either choose a map/kit or veto.

After the game is done, someone should take a screenshot of the result and post it in #score-report. From here, the mods can update your elo :)

There are a couple of rules that need to be understood:
If you leave mid-game, you'll lose 40 elo. If you leave on 3 occasions you'll be banned temporarily.
If you don't register as your IGN, you'll be asked to change it and failure to do so will also lead to a ban
If you try to fake matches and score reports, you'll be perma banned

The ranks work like this:
Bronze +25/-5 (0-99)
Silver +20/-5 (100-199)
Gold +20/-10 (200-299)
Emerald +15/-10 (300-399)
Diamond +15/-10 (400-499)
Masters +10/-10 (500+)

At the end of each season, the top 10 players will receive special ranks for recognition.

Happy 'PUG-ing' :)
PM Link
Thank you for making this!

Recommend joining it, super fun.
PM Link
@Archybot Would be nice if you could +1 this great idea and to maybe make it official?

EDIT: A lot of people have been playing it since it came out a few weeks ago. It's a good way to introduce people to new gamemodes and to just grow the community :)
PM Link
Nice ;3
PM Link
yeahh
PM Link
Very cool
PM Link
Good discord pls join
PM Link
gg
PM Link
minecraft!
PM Link
what a great discord. I recommend joining it.
PM Link
Looks awesome!
PM Link
ggg
PM Link
Thats pretty good!
PM Link
gg
PM Link
it's really fun

recommended
PM Link
gg
PM Link
joIN
PM Link
I am not liked over there aha but it is really fun, just quite a toxic gang but its okay I guess :)
PM Link
Looks very nice!
PM Link
+1 tons of fun
PM Link