Store
G-Cheat
Hey,
I have 3 questions about G-Cheat.

- Has G-Cheat ever false-banned a player? Is it like 100% accurate?

- Does it ban ghost client / Vape users?

- How long does it take for it to ban hackers and ghosters?

- If possible, how much do I pay Badlion for a continuously updating copy of G-Cheat?

Thanks

PM Link
1 - yes it has fase banned
2 - Depends on what settings they use
3 - Depends on what they’re doing
4 - you dont
PM Link
GCheat has false banned players, nothing is perfect. I also don't think ESL wants to sell GCheat.
PM Link
G-CHEAT is still the best anti cheat ever. Just search up badlion punishments and 75% of the pages are gcheat bans. We are aware that gcheat has been getting worse and not been banning blatant hackers. Archy has to put in his 10 checks and maybe implement his ,/screenshare. Once he does that bl will be more enjoyable, but Archy also stated that hacks will be get so good where gcheat won't be able to stop it anymore. That's why archy wants to make BLC main thing since you can't hack when using client side anitcheat.
PM Link

ryan2003222 wrote

G-CHEAT is still the best anti cheat ever. Just search up badlion punishments and 75% of the pages are gcheat bans. We are aware that gcheat has been getting worse and not been banning blatant hackers. Archy has to put in his 10 checks and maybe implement his ,/screenshare. Once he does that bl will be more enjoyable, but Archy also stated that hacks will be get so good where gcheat won't be able to stop it anymore. That's why archy wants to make BLC main thing since you can't hack when using client side anitcheat.

Why do you act as a staff? lol
PM Link
I'm srry if I seem that way but I rlly do like gcheat.
PM Link

ryan2003222 wrote

Pretty much this
PM Link
Nothing wrong with him wanting to maintain a professional image
PM Link