Store
Players Online: 61.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Host assign opponents
As the title says, UHC hosts should be able to assign fights in like 25x25 if none of the players are fighting and to prevent people from cleaning. Because I've seen a lot of hosts that choose 2 players to fight each other, but then one of them would go for another person (which is a sign that the 2 chosen people could be teaming and don't want to fight each other which is a huge problem atm)
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1
PM Link
This is already a thing. Host do assign opponents, but then everyone cries of who we choose. I think what you're trying to suggest is that we punish those who do not listen to hosts. In which case I would +1. It is very frustrating when players ask us to choose fights and don't listen, or just don't listen in general when it's deathmatch and no one fights, then cry about cleaning.
PM Link

Pinnkey wrote

This is already a thing. Host do assign opponents, but then everyone cries of who we choose. I think what you're trying to suggest is that we punish those who do not listen to hosts. In which case I would +1. It is very frustrating when players ask us to choose fights and don't listen, or just don't listen in general when it's deathmatch and no one facts, then cry about cleaning.

There should be a command where when you use it only the 2 players chosen can fight eachother and no one else can hit them and if they don't fight in ~5 minutes they should be punished for teaming or something of that sort
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Maybe not in normal, but a scenario would be really cool!
PM Link
+1
PM Link
something that forces two people to fight in a separate area/while the other person/people are frozen?
PM Link
also, the 100x100 shrink should be a little more delayed
PM Link
I'm pretty sure Archybot already has plans on future rules that will be implemented regarding final fights.
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Koknia wrote

I'm pretty sure Archybot already has plans on future rules that will be implemented regarding final fights.

Yeah, he tweeted out something, saying he is fixing rules for UHC and such for 100x100 that should hopefully fix the problems.
https://twitter.com/archyb0t/status/942823823820443649
PM Link

Braadley wrote

Koknia wrote...

Yeah, he tweeted out something, saying he is fixing rules for UHC and such for 100x100 that should hopefully fix the problems.
https://twitter.com/archyb0t/status/942823823820443649

o nice ,I didn't see that tweet
PM Link
Doubt it will happen
PM Link