Posted on 20 December 2017 - 05:39 AMalright, so i dont play mc anymore but i thought ill give some lastminute.com advice back to the community.
i don't really care what other people say to this, if you disagree then disagree and go away, i'm not gonna bother arguing.
these are stuff that i did that helped me play better then most people. o ye
im jezi/jezii , i was 2300 build elo back in the days, 6 uhc wins this season. was in all the best clans of their time like Olympus,Supmylo,Rift,Stride,Aura etc. I also came 2nd in a 2v2 build tournament with Karlixon. Also got hella dank vids on my yt. u can check em out later if u want https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO8ns2gzj1wC4-x3hCb3fPg?view_as=subscriber .
ok so here's the tips now i've justified myself.
1. when i blockhit i also wtap at the same time. idk why but it helped.
2. for some reason i took less kb when i held w and a (so left strafe) but also spam press d. OR hold w and d and spam a.
3. dont sprint in water, gives ur opponents less kb.
4. NEVER EVER JUMP for rod crits unless their not looking at you or their gapping but be wary that they might fake gap and get a free rod trick.
6:25 im fighting prestige ninja and i do a fakegap and get a free rod crit.
5. also never jump if ur on high ground, you're already at a disadvantage, and u can get punished for this.
2:20 and 2:50 its me vs mqyland and I get free hits because he played stupid and jumped on high ground.
6. basically dont jump in pvp lol unless he's chugging.
7. i watched some vid of dreamer ages ago and he said soemthing about screen tearing or some shit that happens if you play below 100% in mc? I play 400dpi 100 sens but eh, whatever sens you play. make the mc sens 100 and change ur dpi so it feels the same.
8. when spamming for crits, so your jumping to get crits on someone chugging, apparently if you spam space bar even when ur jumping it gets more hits or something?? idk the mechanics but i did it and it helped me drop ppl in uhcs so ye.
9. let go of w -> blockhit -> hold w again (+good aim)= no1 can touch u
10. cps determines playstyles. it doesn't make one superior to another. I've beaten people with 5cps like Reb who's alot better at using his secondaries then most while i've also beaten ppl with like 13cps like KarliXon. I average 6-8 cps which is low/average. I can click 10cps but it'll lower my aim+ i wont be able to use my secondaries as well as i do.
11. yes you've all seen tenes video about aiming at peoples chests/head to get the furthest reach but he doesn't consider the fact you cant lava someone from aiming at their chest. I sometimes aim at peoples legs/feet to focus lava spamming.
12. hotkeys. its pretty important. here's mine which I thought were p good for me, probably different for you.
Sword Bow Rod Water Blocks Gaps Heads (Pick/Secondary Water or Lava Bucket) Lava Bucket
1 2 3 4 5(mouse button) R F C v
look idgaf about some minecraft guru coming here and telling me im wrong,these are things i did that maybe or maybe didnt actually work but its stuff i thought that worked and it made me a top player. so yeah, here u go pce. btw if you play pubg or overwatch hmu, i stream alot https://www.twitch.tv/jezi_ow
Posted on 20 December 2017 - 09:55 AMlol imagine criticising someone for playing minecraft and making a small essay on how to get better at pvp.
Posted on 20 December 2017 - 10:03 AM
Its called hypocrisy of mc which everyone ignores
Posted on 20 December 2017 - 11:04 AM
well if you cant imagine that, you need to go back to nursery xx
Posted on 21 December 2017 - 07:27 AM
ur welcome!! now go become the best pvper in the world!!!
Last edited on 21 December 2017 - 07:45 AM by saltyyyyyyThis is really bad… This is all wrong!!!
Posted on 21 December 2017 - 09:26 AMThis thread is very helpful. Thanks.
Posted on 21 December 2017 - 05:45 PMthx never seen such a masterpiece (helpful) of a thread before
Posted on 22 December 2017 - 03:31 AM
Posted on 22 December 2017 - 10:49 PM