Store
Cheeky's AMA
opinion
PM Link

Pinnkey wrote

Why did you get better questions than me in my AMA :(((( Because I'm better than you? :P

Opinion? You've gotten me through a lot of stuff that I face in day-to-day life and I love ya for that. We really need to talk like old times cause I miss it a lot. A lot of great memories like #WM420BWWWGP. You still are one of my closest friends online <3
PM Link

ItsPaulx wrote

Opinion? Sadly don't know you/ never talked to you

Favorite song in spanish? :o Eh never listened to one other than Despacito and I didn't like it.
PM Link

Saimo wrote

any pets? Used to have pet fish than I moved countries for like two years and had to give them way.
opinion We've had a lot of up's and downs. From the get go of me being staff I hadn't liked you all that much because I always felt as if you were out to get me or wanted me gone as it seemed like you were stepping on my toes at every opportunity you had. It seems like every time you apologized and asked for forgiveness you would turn around and do it again. I think since then I understand you better and we get along a little better than we used to.
PM Link

iron768 wrote

Opinion? Chill dude who's always fun to talk to in TS. From what I can see you're super hard working in Arena and a good moderator keep it up!
PM Link

Jaacckk wrote

fav badlion gamemode? Mini UHC Meetup / Meetup in general
opinion? We only recently started talking and I'm glad we did; TS'ing/talking with you is always good jokes and we live pretty close to each other so possible meetup in 2k18? :o
PM Link

Emogan wrote

Goals in life? Software Developer, family with at most two kids, good pay.

How do you feel about current world leaders and how they interact with each other? I don't feel as if I should go in-depth here cause I don't see it as 100% appropriate but feel free to PM me and I'll give you my answer there.

Opinion? We don't talk like ever really, But you seem okay but a little indecisive. Hmu if you want to talk more.
PM Link

Lancy_y wrote

Opinion? We've never talked but you seem like a good staffer.
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

Opinion? Apparently you used to be afraid of me? lol I don't know why I'm not a scary guy. You're a pretty cool and funny guy I know you from past servers and reddit; You're also very loud.

I remember when you had a blue skin, what changed? I've been thinking about going back to my old days of bleeding the blue https://namemc.com/profile/Cheekyff.1 this doesn't even show my original blue skin which was awful btw.

Why can I always win against you in Spleef? Yet to be determined smh.
PM Link
Why are half the people in this AMA not asking a question before they ask for an opinion? Can they read?

What was the thing that you said I ignored in PMs a while ago?

Opinion?
PM Link
Favourite fast food franchise?

Best moment as staff?

Which part of the day do you like most?

Favourite part of the year?

Is there any story behind your name?

Where would you like to live?

Arena, UHC or Tournament Staff?

If you were to change one thing about Badlion's staff system, what would that be?

If you were to add one new gamemode to Badlion, what would it be?

Opinion?
PM Link
are you a virgin, be honest?
PM Link
Opinion?

Pizza or Pasta?

Best place traveled/travel experience?

CM or Manager?

PM Link

Cheekyff wrote

omgplsno wrote...

I'll make sure to put my headset closer to my mouth, one more question.

Why?
PM Link
why are the Celtics 28 times better than the wizards??????

also kyrie irving is better than john wall xoxoo

opinion
PM Link
Chicken Wings or Chicken Breast?

Opinion please daddy <3
PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

Short/Long term goals (IRL, In-Game)Think I answered this above somewhere.

Biggest disappointment? Nothing comes to mind

Most successful moment? Nothing comes to mind for this either.

What is one thing you regret saying or doing?Not spending as much time with my cousin.

Opinion. I've known you for about two years now and it's always great working with you and bouncing ideas off of you in terms of MG management. We don't talk as much as we used to when we were blue/purple tags which is disappointing
PM Link
Why have you not responded to my opinion yet?!?!?
PM Link
Life motto?

Opinion on Badlion?

Opinion on the staff team?

Opinion?
PM Link
What’s your favourite pizza
PM Link