Store
Cheeky's AMA

Powahfull wrote

Opinion? Haven't talked much at all but you're really loud and a good staffer.
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
fav. sport?
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

What's your paypal login information?:face_palm:
opinion??!!>>!>!?!?! :VVV One of my closest online friends. I'm lazy dm for a longer one.
PM Link

Cyawn wrote

opinion You seem chill but I think we've talked once?
PM Link
potato
PM Link
Do you play any other games online?

Who's your favorite CM (there is a correct answer)?

Opinion?
PM Link

Unwise wrote

Why are half the people in this AMA not asking a question before they ask for an opinion? Can they read? I know right…

What was the thing that you said I ignored in PMs a while ago? PM'ed you

Opinion? PM'ed you
PM Link

opdressed wrote

fav. sport? Soccer
PM Link

CorFTL wrote

potato
You're a potato
PM Link

lolitsvictor wrote

Opinion?
2nd fave AU after @Zockzzz . I enjoy talking to you on ts till like 3 am. P.S. You're pretty bad at fortnite.
PM Link

Braadley wrote

Opinion?
/shrug
PM Link

Starlights_ wrote

Favourite fast food franchise? Popeyes, unhealthy though.

Best moment as staff? Too many good ones. Probably meeting people?

Which part of the day do you like most? Mid day

Favourite part of the year? Anytime except winter.

Is there any story behind your name? I was like 9 or ten years old or something and my friends called me Cheeky at soccer(football) and I had just been introduced to minor cursing so it stands for Cheeky football freak … I really just want to change it to Cheeky. When I joined the community though I would get hackustated and became a joke in my clan that it stood for Cheeky forcefield so I just rolled with it.

Where would you like to live? Can't really imagine myself living too far away from east coast.

Arena, UHC or Tournament Staff? Minigames then Tourney.

If you were to change one thing about Badlion's staff system, what would that be? Inefficiency with tasks from rank to rank.

If you were to add one new gamemode to Badlion, what would it be? Bedwars, but I believe that's on its way.

Opinion? I really enjoy working with you on the manager team, I tend to notice we take the same standpoints on a lot of points of discussion and if we don't our discussions always make for a better solution which I like. We don't talk to much unless it pertains to managerial issues but we should!
PM Link

JackyFTW wrote

Opinion? I know that I mentored you in UHC but other than that we didn't talk much.

Pizza or Pasta? Pasta, healthier. /shrug

Best place traveled/travel experience? Been all around but I really enjoy England, London.

CM or Manager? Manager

PM Link