Store
Players Online: 49.0k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
AMA
I'll follow the trend and do one, ask away.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Opinions on the current state of the potion community?
Do you guys even have a community manager that looks at pot stuff or nah?
Ops?
PM Link
Opinion?
What could the community be doing better?
What can Badlion do to provide a more competitive environment?
PM Link
This is rather familiar.

PM Link

Awizeuh wrote

opinion
favorite song ?

You seem pretty funny and chill

My fav song is, Sleeping with Sirens - kick me
PM Link

JaimeLannister wrote

Opinions on the current state of the potion community?
Do you guys even have a community manager that looks at pot stuff or nah?
Ops?

The potion community seems incredibly toxic and filled with cheaters right now. I think the style itself would be very fun and I honestly miss what it was years ago before all the closet cheaters came into fruition. I think if we had many less cheaters and more of a friendly community feelings, things would be better.

We don't have on specifically for that but we do pay attention to potpvp and so does the player council. We are trying to improve it currently.

You're an old time staff member I slightly remember. You always seemed very nice and helpful in what work you did. I'm glad to see you around the forums still.
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

Opinion?
What could the community be doing better?
What can Badlion do to provide a more competitive environment?

You seem very nice and friendly. I always enjoy talking to you.

The community as a whole could improve the way they interact together. I think people are far too concerned with stats and personal gain, that they will do anything and piss off anyone to win and become known. I understand it;s a competitive community but I think the overall vibe of the community that players give off is awful right now.

I think Badlion needs to try and make the game as fair as possible for everyone while maintaining the overall presence of a competitive network.
PM Link

sewl wrote

This is rather familiar.

:3
PM Link
Opinion on the Community as a whole right now?
Thoughts on the Tournament aspect of Badlion?
Thoughts on the Competitive Scene?
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion?

Are you bored right now?

PM Link

APEMODE wrote

Opinion on the Community as a whole right now?
Thoughts on the Tournament aspect of Badlion?
Thoughts on the Competitive Scene?
Opinion?

I think the community is at a very low point, just look at how people play and how they treat each other. I think people are far too focused on pure numbers rather than making friends and having fun. I think it's full of immature and toxic people where we stand right now. I think there is plenty of potential for players to help make this game competitive, that is if we could solve the cheater and maturity issues. There are currently far too many closet cheaters and too many people taking immature actions against others that have an overall negative effect on the gameplay. I also think that Mojang needs to be more supportive as they are missing what great potential can be found with the competitive scene. They continue to ignore out community and go off with their own projects, that course of action I think hurts us and them in the long run. I think we need to have more unity in the community and understanding of each other to solve the overall negative feel of the community. Overall, I think we need to be stricter about what goes on and wear people down until we can focus on the group of players that really push for a competitive scene. I think we need to focus on the players that help Badlion and the goal for esports, while of course purging the negatives and eliminating those who make gameplay an issue.

I think the tournament aspect as great potential but it's falling short of that. The tournaments themselves would be better without BLC issues and the usual delays and spreads of the tournaments. I think there can be a better job of organizing the timeframes for the actual tournaments along with the overall setup for some of them. I can see the potential for tournamnets, i simply don't think it's being used to it's fullest extent right now. There also seems to be a common issue of teams showing up and being fully ready and willing to play. I think that a strict system needs to be put in place for when teams fail to show up or follow the rules. I have some ideas for an overhaul of the current system that would smooth things out but that does not belong here.

The competitive scene is incredibly unbalanced at the moment. I see that people are taking events and games very seriously but at the same time it's ruining the game for other people. Players are taking any chance and any action they can to win any game as of now, I do not agree with most of their actions. I think people are too focused on winning and gaining stats, that they will bend the rules and push staff as far as they will go. I think there needs to be a fine balance of competitive and respectful in order for esports to completely take off with this game.

You are very humorous and someone I always enjoy talking to. You always have something funny or witty to say and it's always a good laugh for me. I would like to talk more and be better friends however.
PM Link

omgplsno wrote

Opinion?

Are you bored right now?

I think you are a funny guy and someone who likes to joke around plenty. You never fail to meme around and try to make people laugh.

As of my time answering this, I am not bored.
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link