Store
Community Manager Applications
Hello, today I will be reopening Community Manager Applications. A Community Manager is responsible for gathering feedback from their appropriate community and forwarding it directly to the Head of Community Manager's. This means a Community Manager's job can change daily, including being active in game and on the forums, hosting special events, and helping Streamers deal with community issues affecting their experience on Badlion. As a Community Manager you have a direct line of communication to me, the other admins, and probably have the most influence in getting things changed on Badlion, so this is your position if you have a lot of ideas and want to help improve Badlion.

I am currently looking for these specific Community Managers. Please note ALL Community Managers must speak English along with their native language.

Region - Language
North/South America - Spanish
Europe - Spanish
Europe - English
Europe - German
European/Middle East - Turkish

Europe - German - Bedwars players
Europe - English - UHC players
North America - English - UHC players

I will still hire the following Community Managers if the application is exceptional.

Region - Language
North/South America - English
Europe - Other Language (Swedish/Danish/Italian/etc)

Please send your application to [email protected] Community Manager applications will be closed on February 5th and acceptance messages will be sent out to the accepted applicants on February 11th.

Introduction
IGN:
Old IGN before name change?(if any):
IGN of other accounts you own:
Region & Timezone:
Discord Username + Hashtag (#):
Twitter profile (if used for gaming [not IRL one]):
Time Playing:
How many hours a week can you dedicate to both the community and fellow Community Managers?:
Are you willing and able to use a microphone?:
Are you staff on another server, and if so, which one?:

Short Answers:
Why do you want to be a CM and help the community?:
Why do you stand out compared to other applicants?
Do you feel community opinions of Badlion are all unanimously positive? If not, how would you change this?:
What type of work would you be interested in doing for the CM team? Would you prefer front end work (hosting events and actively collecting feedback) or back end work (behind the scenes coordination with the administration)?:

Open Ended:
In your opinion, what changes and additions should Badlion make in order to stand out against other networks?

PM Link
I'm excited to see what happens!
PM Link
Yay!
PM Link
Good luck to other applicants!
PM Link
Good luck to everybody who is applying!
PM Link
Good luck everyone who applies!
PM Link
Good Luck to all of you that apply!
PM Link
Good Luck to everyone that is applying!
PM Link
Good luck everyone!
PM Link
Good Luck to all!

PM Link
gl everyone!
PM Link
Good luck everyone
PM Link
Good Luck
PM Link
Good luck to all the applicants!
PM Link
Good luck to those applying!
PM Link
GL to all, very excited about this!
PM Link
GL!
PM Link
I have high hopes but low expectations
PM Link
Good luck to everyone who's applying, and most importantly to all those who are, for taking the consideration to be apart of a wonderful team of Community Manager's on Badlion. Together we can improve this community for the better!
PM Link
Best of luck everyone!
PM Link
Thread is locked