Store
Subscribe
Why So Many YouTubers are Quitting All of a Sudden.....
-Introductory- **IMPORTANT** (Going back on this.. this actually took me 7 hours to write because of how shaky I am)
You clicked on this thread to know why so many YouTubers keep leaving….(I'm actually scared to write this)
well good for you because I may have found your answer. No this is NOT clickbait. (EVERYTHING HAS BEEN REPORTED.. DO NOT HELP ME PLEASE. THE SITUATION IS TOTALLY UNDER CONTROL)(IF YOU CARE ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY YOU MUST READ THIS)

Ever wonder why (that YouTuber) left his YouTube and wont give a reason why he left…
or maybe he just quit and he hasn't posted since 2015-2016…

Well here is your answer.. (This will not apply to EVERY YTer, because I know that some YouTubers DO leave for good and
actual reasons.. but I'm talking about the YouTubers that actually leave because of what I'm about to say. No one has had the balls to say this in public.. but, I do…. This is so hard to type I'm actually shaking and messing up typing this. What I am about to say is true to those affected by him/her/whomever this person is that is doing this.. so, please don't go up to any random person and be like… "DID HE GET YA?" because that could very possibly be danger to the YTer you are saying this to.. also if he doesn't know what your talking about… it will just annoy the Yter even more.. so don't go around asking random YTers about this please…. thank you.

Now here's what you've been waiting/reading for.

Lets begin.

-Official Start-

About 4 years ago my friend who just so happened to be a well known YouTuber vanished out of plain sight..
I was worried and was scared because… hell… my friend just vanished out of plain sight lol..

So, I search and search only to find stupid videos about people making rumors about him that obviously are not true.
Now, I'm clueless.. BUT THEN 5 WEEKS LATER…. one of his friends disappears….. (KEEP IN MIND THIS IS NOT A FAKE STORY THIS IS TRUE.)Now I'm actually pooping my panties cause… WHAT IF I DISSAPEAR???

Well…….. I almost did…..
I KNOW WHAT YOU THINKING!
"Bullsh**"
BUT………….. LET ME KEEP GOING..

So one week after my friend's friend disappears from YT… I get an email…. It was from an email address that strangely consisted of only numbers…… I click on it… Then, I sh*t my pants.. Yes, pants this time.. (I actually tried to make a joke to keep my anxiety down.. please ignore my jokes lol.) LETS KEEP GOING NOW..

The email has my address.. my family names.. and my name.. (real) It also has my friends that have vanished..
and a picture of me…. the real me… exactly… where… I was… when I was reading the email…..
(I suppose he took the pic when I was sitting at my gaming setup and sent it like that so I would read it and get freaked out.)
And.. well…. I did… I flipped…
The bottom of the email said "You will leave your online virtal world for atleast 12 months from next 2015 and you WILL NOT talk to anyone from your Gaming community.. If you don't follow my orders something bad will happen."

Of Course I listened…

12 months go by and it's late 2016.. (almost 2017)

I come back in December and meet a new friend…. I don't want to say his whole ign but I will leave you guys with this..
I will leave stars for blanks… His name is (Bay*an) If your smart.. the clue is Jeromes friend.. His ign sounds like the first word in (***** Canadian)

So I meet this awesome guy right..
and… he's now one of my best online friends at the moment..
Okay good now that we got that out of the way..

New years 2017 comes….

SOMEONE….(MY OLD FRIEND) (hes actually related to me)
Makes a video…. right before New Years I get 700 DMs saying "Dude did you know (that guy) Uploaded and hes back?!"
I'm like….. "I don't know who that is.." Then they all ask me how I DONT know him..

so I click on the video called "Untitled".. and when I heard his voice for the first time since that time in 2014 when he disappeared….. You should have seen the look on my face. I was frozen…. Literally frozen.. like I could barely move from shock.

So my old friend was back right…. but then I look at his videos after I'm done getting all exited…
but its weird because the videos don't make any sense….. it keeps talking about how he is lonely and sad and I can hear that in his voice but… something doesn't add up.. He didn't talk about any guy that threatened him…..
————————————————————————————————————————–
Now I must finish up.. but what you need to know before I finish writing this is that
my favorite shape is HEXagon and your lucky numbers for this year are…

48 65 6c 70 20 6d 65 2e 20 4d 79 20 73 6b 79 70 65 20 69 73 20 22 4c 69 6e 6b 7a 6d 63 22 20 69 66 20 49 20 63 61 6e 27 74 20 72 65 61 63 68 20 6f 75 74 20 74 6f 20 61 6e 79 6f 6e 65 20 73 6f 6f 6e 20 74 68 65 20 70 65 72 73 6f 6e 20 6d 69 67 68 74 20 67 65 74 20 61 77 61 79 2e

See you guys on Badlion again soon.

(Please tell me you know what that clue was)

PM Link
ehm what?
PM Link
ok im not reading this
PM Link
no-one even wants to read that
PM Link
Not even gone read this AHAHAHA
PM Link
Lol why did you put your skype in the hex text
PM Link
Reading this is a bigger meme than this
PM Link
I had time to lose. Thanks. It looks like it has been written by a 8 years old mental deficient child.
PM Link
pointless.
PM Link
no
PM Link
I stopped at "-Introductory- **IMPORTANT**"
PM Link

Asorn wrote

ok im not reading this

Only brainless would read it.
PM Link
snip
PM Link
"you just wasted my time!" but you had the time to scroll through and post about how stupid it was?

PM Link
Why r u not mod anymore?
PM Link
hold on, can't you get banned with your name for impersonation?
PM Link

DaBakerMC wrote

hold on, can't you get banned with your name for impersonation?

If he pretends to be xNestorio yes but if he just plays and doesn't try to impersonate him then no.
PM Link
inspiring literature
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

I stopped at "-Introductory- **IMPORTANT**"

Adding the important part just told me it wasn't important.
PM Link
It’s quite funny that you guys read the hex and didn’t read the actual message. I also find it quite weird that you guys replied acting confused but you didn’t even try to understand it. Also if you didn’t think the introductory was important then don’t read the introductory.. and ALSO.. I’m confused I how adding the important prt told you guys it wasn’t important… it says important so how did you guys get the “okay that’s not important” message out of that lol. I’m cringing super hard at how clueless you guys are… i mean cmon the reply section is just pure stupidity.. use common sense… please?!
Ex: “It looks like it has been written by a 8 years old mental deficient child.”
Well.. first off what is a “8 years old” child? ALSO a mental deficient child probably doesn’t even know how to read and write so how the hell was this written by a mental deficient child lmao..

Another example.. yes I will keep going.

Ex: “only brainless would read this.”
Okay… I don’t even know what to say to this one.
YOU CANT READ IF YOUR BRAINLESS LOL

SolrRaze was one of the few smart people in the reply section. So thank you. Also DiamondDiner.. I knew you would know what I was talking about when I got to the “untitled video” part. I based this off of a true story. To be exact… only 25% of this story is true.
And 25% of it all happened at the times that were mentioned. I knew the title would catch all of you into reading this and reason I put my skype in the HEX was to add onto the story.. yes I’m that dedicated I would leak my real Skype for a stupid story..
PM Link