Store
Subscribe
Other Special Ranks Admin ?

xIronMatt wrote

cringiecake wrote...

Exactly, this is not really up for discussion for anyone lower than admin, let alone regular players.

Aogiri_Eto wrote...

Once again, making threads suggesting that someone be promoted to Senior is useless. Saying on the forums that you want someone to be promoted to Senior will not do anything, as all discussion for Senior promotion occurs internally.

These sorts of decisions are not made lightly, and are not influenced by the common player's opinions. Most people on here are mindlessly +1ing this for no reason. The Special Ranks Reports are handled within a timely manner for the most part, and Special Rank applications are left unanswered for a week, so that Pokenick can accept/deny in bulk, rather than accepting/denying a couple people each day. Most of the claims I see are unfounded and not very accurate. In the post you compared GCheat Admins to Special Rank Admins, but that's like comparing apples to oranges. They have completely different responsibilities, and we require more GCheat Admins due to the fact that we get hundreds of appeals daily, and Seniors require a fair bit of Admin intervention on appeals for various reasons.

[email protected]*
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link

AmandaWest wrote

Alpha527 wrote...

Agreed

+1
PM Link
Ye nice idea
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
This will get to the point where an admin will just decide to lock this, it's none of a regular player's business
PM Link
+1
PM Link
I think that a dedicated person to deal with Special Ranks people would be good or even a couple people to assist with respawns in UHC and such. The creators are what carry the community so this would be a great addition.
PM Link
Very Nice
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 :O
PM Link

Emogan wrote

I've been saying this for weeks but sure

Shhh
PM Link

Koknia wrote

Alpha527 wrote...

If Special rank admins have good coordination, I don't see how it can be confusing?
If they have good coordination then they would also be good enough to do the job alone.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 help mr pokenick out
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link