Store
Players Online: 55.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
The Greatest Experience That You Will Have
Welcome to "Clashlion" a multicultural clan developing to become one of the top rated clans on Clash Of Clans.

Now hear me out please

I know a lot of you have mixed feelings on Clash of Clans and think that it's a game well past it's prime and while that might be true,It ultimately still isn't what you would call 'Dead'.It has an active and social community and when you join this Badlion clan,I'm sure you will meet a few friends a long the way.Who needs friends though,right?Wrong you socially inactive peasant.

Clashlion is trying to get back on it's feet right now and is in some harsh times but if we could even convince 10 of you Badlion players to pull out the ipad and give Clash of Clans one more go,It would go a long way.I first played Clash of Clans more than four years ago and are what you can call a true original.It's been rough trying to get back into the game but it's now,really fun.

Finally,If you're new to Clash of Clans and have never played it before,I would highly suggest you try it out.

I don't expect to get many responses but if you would like to join just join this discord please : https://discord.gg/wS68JN3

All the best,Blazin.
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

+1

I joined but the clan was very inactive
PM Link
I read the title and thought it had something do with meth.
PM Link