Store
Players Online: 61.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
♥♦HeroInGreen - AMA♠♣
I've no idea if people will respond to this because I'm a random…
Let's just see how this goes.

Ask anything you want and I'll attempt to give a solid answer. XD
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

Opinion?

I wholeheartedly believe you're a great person. During my time as a staff member, I remember all those times where I'd ask questions in the staff chat, and you'd be there to answer. You helped me a great deal during my time as a trial moderator. Had I chose to not resign from my position, I think that you and I would've been good coworkers. I have tons of respect for you and I admire how far you've come as a staff member! (^_^)/
I look up to you, and when/if I choose to reapply (and hopefully am accepted back), I hope that you and I can work together in some way.
PM Link

Why did green?

Dog or Cat?

Why did you resign?
PM Link

Samey wrote

Why did green?

Dog or Cat?

Why did you resign?

I'm not really sure what that first question is asking to be completely honest! If you're wondering why I chose my name, the reason is this: I wasn't born into a family that was blessed with a lot of money. My family and I even almost lost our house due to fiscal problems. I had to sacrifice a lot of material possessions to even live out of poverty. Although my family now has a great deal of wealth due to the efforts my father has put into his work, the fear that all of the people precious to me would suddenly have their lives screwed over by money thrashed my world about. Green is the color of dollar bills in the US (where I'm from), and I chose my name because I want to be the hero of my loved ones. I want to be the man that will be cloaked in green and can make sure that the people I adore never have to worry about having enough money to follow their hearts. In The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, there is consistent reference to a green light beyond the horizon… its a light that seems to be unobtainable. The ocean currents pull down anyone who dares to cross its waters alone. I want to help the people I care about finally reach that light.

I'm actually not an animal person at all! I have a super hard time forming connections to people, let alone other animals. I don't see the point in having a pet. I suppose I don't really have the heart… XD

I resigned from the Badlion staff team last year because I was not only trying to keep up with incredibly challenging classes my senior year of high school (I was a Post-Secondary Enrollment Option student, which basically means I can take college classes supplied by state schools without actually being a college student), but I was finishing college applications as well. I had to work a great deal to get to where I am today: one of America's most prestigious schools (I won't say which one because my privacy takes precedence over public knowledge :P.) I believe that if I were to have stayed on the staff team, I wouldn't have been able to focus all my attention on building my future as a poet, lawyer, and whatever else comes my way in terms of a career.
PM Link
Dude u have so much time to lose lol

What's your dream job?
PM Link
Dog or cat?

PM Link

KEERQQ wrote

Dog or cat?

Dogs, definitely dogs…
:P
PM Link

twerkingmom wrote

Dude u have so much time to lose lol

What's your dream job?

I actually wrote the piece above in a 'lil under 8 minutes. Now that I'm in college I don't really have much free time. I'm a member of several organizations, so I suppose I've sacrificed my forum time to interact with others in the physical world. :P

My dream job is definitely being able to help victims of trauma and abuse by fighting for legal action in court. Essentially, I want to be a criminal prosecutor specializing in the protection of trauma victims. I normally don't get passionate over the circumstances of others, but trauma and abuse are indeed the exceptions…

I've also been considering making music on Soundcloud and eventually make money off of it via Bandcamp. My source of income prior to me quitting my job last November has been reselling Supreme, but that in no way helps those who have experienced pain.
I want to uplift others rather than making money solely by reselling.
PM Link

HeroInGreen wrote

Samey wrote...

I'm not really sure what that first question is asking to be completely honest! If you're wondering why I chose my name, the reason is this: I wasn't born into a family that was blessed with a lot of money. My family and I even almost lost our house due to fiscal problems. I had to sacrifice a lot of material possessions to even live out of poverty. Although my family now has a great deal of wealth due to the efforts my father has put into his work, the fear that all of the people precious to me would suddenly have their lives screwed over by money thrashed my world about. Green is the color of dollar bills in the US (where I'm from), and I chose my name because I want to be the hero of my loved ones. I want to be the man that will be cloaked in green and can make sure that the people I adore never have to worry about having enough money to follow their hearts. In The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald, there is consistent reference to a green light beyond the horizon… its a light that seems to be unobtainable. The ocean currents pull down anyone who dares to cross its waters alone. I want to help the people I care about finally reach that light.

I'm actually not an animal person at all! I have a super hard time forming connections to people, let alone other animals. I don't see the point in having a pet. I suppose I don't really have the heart… XD

I resigned from the Badlion staff team last year because I was not only trying to keep up with incredibly challenging classes my senior year of high school (I was a Post-Secondary Enrollment Option student, which basically means I can take college classes supplied by state schools without actually being a college student), but I was finishing college applications as well. I had to work a great deal to get to where I am today: one of America's most prestigious schools (I won't say which one because my privacy takes precedence over public knowledge :P.) I believe that if I were to have stayed on the staff team, I wouldn't have been able to focus all my attention on building my future as a poet, lawyer, and whatever else comes my way in terms of a career.

Thank! I like you story but there are many sad thing hapend in your live :(
PM Link
Do you ever want to join the staff team again?
PM Link

HeroInGreen wrote

KEERQQ wrote...

Dogs, definitely dogs…
:P

U r god
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion, hey Hero :)
PM Link
Nice.