Store
Automatic System for Special Ranks
Another special rank admin was suggested before by someone else and I think its the admins decision to do something like that. So I thought of a different system. (btw) If I have problems in this writing (mistype stuff) I am sorry about it.

The System

The system works like the appeal system on the website. For example a player wants to apply for a youtuber rank.

When he comes to the application page. It asks for his youtube channel. If its lower then 3000 subscribers (or 2850) the player cannot continue on his application.

The second stage is his average views. Nowadays a lot of websites has systems that tell the statistics about a channel. When player pastes his channel link it will auto calculate his/her average views from those websites. Or basically make a system that calculates it faster then that or it can be still manual.

A lot of players get denied because of their last perm-bans are closer than 1 month. The system should also auto-deny or stop the applicant from doing his application in that situation.

Additions

+(addition) If a player has too many recent mutes he/she should also get denied.(Maybe the system could tell them to wait 1 more month or 15 more days)

+(addition) If a player has already applied the system should also stop he/she so they cannot spam their application.

With this system Pokenick has only got 3 things to do. Check the channel if they have it in their links (badlion profile). Check the 5 videos and if they are really on badlion. Other checks for the user.

The reason some people disagreed w/ the other post was it was the admins decision to have a new admin or if an admin needs help. In my opinion this is such a better way to both help the applicants and Pokenick himself and speed up the whole process.

Conclusion

Overall, having this kind of a system for youtuber famous applications and implementing it would help a lot. First thing is that half of the people wont get denied for having their last perm-ban closer than a month(because they cannot apply) and it would help pokenick while checking applications.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1 the system that prevents spamming could help Pokenick.
PM Link

bcofido wrote

PM Link
+1 for the theory aspect, but i'm not sure it would be practical to do to be completely honest.
Feel sorry for Gberry/Smelly's code monkeys if this is implemented.
PM Link

bcofido wrote

PM Link
+1 good idea
PM Link
-(-1)
PM Link
It's a nice idea, but a system like this would take a long time to get implemented. There are a lot of things that take precedence over something like this.
PM Link
+1
PM Link

bcofido wrote

Exactly.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
+1
PM Link
-1 there are a lot of ways to get around this and there is no way to even tell it is a badlion video. What's stopping me from saying my channel is pewdiepie and getting a free famous+? It'll be an overly complicated system that will never work and will take up time devs can spend on other projects.
PM Link

ElvenKing_ wrote

-1 there are a lot of ways to get around this and there is no way to even tell it is a badlion video. What's stopping me from saying my channel is pewdiepie and getting a free famous+? It'll be an overly complicated system that will never work and will take up time devs can spend on other projects.

Doing special rank applications are Pokenick's job anyway. For something like this it makes sense to just have a human do it instead of a machine.
PM Link
-1,its so easy to abuse this system? + Anybody can copy a link,after all nothing helps to Pokenick,it makes Pokenick's job harder because as i said players are going to abuse this system.
Lets think i copied soneones yt link and i passed the First step,of course pokenick will realize but its just a waste of time.
PM Link

qmr_ wrote

With this system Pokenick has only got 3 things to do. Check the channel if they have it in their links (badlion profile). Check the 5 videos and if they are really on badlion. Other checks for the user.

Thats what he does right now.This system is just adding an extra step for nothing
PM Link